Ford technician Senior Masters Program

fordtech1

I hope Ford management reads this!

They need to read the message boards on PTS also, to see the disapointed techs.

I can not believe that Ford has completely removed any decent awards for Senior Master Techs.

It used to be you would get a free cruise for first time acheivement, plus a lot of other things like a statue, plaque, hat...etc

Now look at this S*it!

Ford should be ashamed! These qualifications take a lot of time. So I guess our customers will be happy to get "parts changers" because it doesn't matter if you actually know what you are doing.

2012 AWARD CHANGES

The $50.00 Genuine Rewards MasterCard, previously awarded for retaining Senior Master status, has been discontinued

AWARD CHANGES FOR 2013

The 2012 Masters Program will be the final year that Engine, Drivetrain and Chassis Masters will be awarded plaques, ingots, toolbox magnets and 10-year appliqué

Starting with the 2013 Masters Program, these achievements will be recognized with a formal letter of acknowledgement sent to the Technician in care of the Dealer Principal

Master-level plaques, ingots and 10-year appliqués will remain available for purchase at the Masters Program website for those Dealers and/or Technicians who wish to continue obtaining these awards

The Senior Master trophy, plaque, ingot, magnet and 10-year appliqué will continue to be awarded.

Thanks a lot Ford. Not only do we have to take the shaft from warranty approval processes and labor times, now you aren't even appreciated.

What a damn shame!