VERY DISTURBING!

So wouldn't it be more disturbing that Obama is said to have a 1 BILLION dollar campaign in the works?

Thank the conservative leaning supreme court, looks like it might just come back to bit the consevatives right in the ass.

• Like 2

So wouldn't it be more disturbing that Obama is said to have a 1 BILLION dollar campaign in the works?

No because the majority of his are from small donors. The president of the U.S, shouldnt be beholden to two individuals but to everyone. They think they can buy the office but they have another thing coming. Lets see if your boy ROn Paul has the balls to run as a third party. DOUBT IT! He;s no different from the rest of the rightwing. Go along to get along!

• Like 2

No because the majority of his are from small donors. The president of the U.S, shouldnt be beholden to two individuals but to everyone. They think they can buy the office but they have another thing coming.

what was that guys name George something oh yeah Soros. Oh and what about the CEO from GE who now sits in his cabinet. Yeah all of obozo's donors are small ones. PLZ

• Like 4

Yeah, well he learned well from Republicans if that's the case. Before Soros there was Mellon Scaife and others like the Koch's for the GOP.

my point exactly. According to diewhat, obama and the dems walk on water and play by whatever rules supposedly in place. my contention is there isn't an ounce of difference between any of them.

• Like 6

what was that guys name George something oh yeah Soros. Oh and what about the CEO from GE who now sits in his cabinet. Yeah all of obozo's donors are small ones. PLZ

Super Pac money now baby....

Remember Obama was dead set against it ...well until now.

He has his loyal followers regardless if what he says or does (or does not do). Money from outside sources does not change his message, its just more lip service to his followers.

• Like 3

Super Pac money now baby....

Remember Obama was dead set against it ...well until now.

He has his loyal followers regardless if what he says or does (or does not do). Money from outside sources does not change his message, its just more lip service to his followers.

He was against it...before he was for it...I think I've heard that before

• Like 4

No because the majority of his are from small donors. The president of the U.S, shouldnt be beholden to two individuals but to everyone. They think they can buy the office but they have another thing coming. Lets see if your boy ROn Paul has the balls to run as a third party. DOUBT IT! He;s no different from the rest of the rightwing. Go along to get along!

Incorrect. You might help to expand your sources of information beyond the Huffington Post. President Obama has raised a ton of money from Wall Street and the banking sector - more than any other candidate, in fact.

Here is a story from that well-known right-wing publication, The Washington Post:

Despite frosty relations with the titans of Wall Street, President Obama has still managed to raise far more money this year from the financial and banking sector than Mitt Romney or any other Republican presidential candidate, according to new fundraising data. (emphasis added)

Obama’s key advantage over the GOP field is the ability to collect bigger checks because he raises money for both his own campaign committee.

As a result, Obama has brought in more money from employees of banks, hedge funds and other financial service companies than all of the GOP candidates combined, according to a Washington Post analysis of contribution data. The numbers show that Obama retains a persistent reservoir of support among Democratic financiers who have backed him since he was an underdog presidential candidate four years ago. (emphasis added)

Obama’s fundraising advantage is clear in the case of Bain Capital, the Boston-based private-equity firm that was co-founded by Romney, and where the Republican made his fortune. Not surprisingly, Romney has strong support at the firm, raking in $34,000 from 18 Bain employees, according to the analysis of data from the Center for Responsive Politics.

But Obama has outdone Romney on his own turf, collecting $76,600 from Bain Capital employees through September — and he needed only three donors to do it.

The battle for Wall Street cash has become a crucial subtext in the 2012 campaign, which is shaping up to focus heavily on federal banking and markets policies and the struggling economy.

Top Republicans have courted major U.S. bank executives and financiers, arguing that Obama’s policies have hurt them, while Democrats are seeking to turn the erosion of support on Wall Street to their populist advantage.

Obama’s ties to Wall Street donors could complicate Democratic plans to paint Republicans as puppets of the financial industry, particularly in light of the Occupy particularly in light of the Occupy Wall Street protests that have gone global over the past week.

In response to the protests, the Obama campaign and other Democrats have stepped up their attacks on Romney and other Republicans for their opposition to Wall Street regulations.

Oops! Unless you are going to count bankers and hedge fund managers as "small donors" which should be a good source of amusement, to say the least.

Edited by grbeck
  • Like 6

He was against it...before he was for it...I think I've heard that before

He was against raising the debt ceiling when Bush was president and now.......well he wants to raise it way up.

That make him wrong before and correct now, or is it wrong now or correct before?

Ah, never mind he will change something again all for the good of country.

(Not)

• Like 2

Quit being silly I can face it, I just told you that.

One thing that does seem to ring true is every time you are faced with a direct refute to something you said or are asked a question you dodge it.

Whether I answer your questions or not (whatever they are) will not make any difference....Paul will not get the nomination...so lets move on

• Like 1

Whether I answer your questions or not (whatever they are) will not make any difference....Paul will not get the nomination...so lets move on

You went there so why tell me to move on?

Post #17 I point out to you that you should not be trash talking about flip flopping when any of the 3 that you will end up voting(considering you just line up behind the party's nominee) for has done the exact same thing.

You went there so why tell me to move on?

Post #17 I point out to you that you should not be trash talking about flip flopping when any of the 3 that you will end up voting(considering you just line up behind the party's nominee) for has done the exact same thing.

Look, we went down this road 4 years ago....I will support any Republican against obama...he has to go.....that person will not be Paul...you can't seem to wrap your head around that...that's your problem but you want to make it everyone elses by sniping at every comment someone makes about the republican candidates....that seems to be the Paul Nation MO.....they know he can't win so instead of supporting someone who can win they get mad at the world and go around bashing the others......

Look, we went down this road 4 years ago....I will support any Republican against obama...he has to go.....that person will not be Paul...you can't seem to wrap your head around that...that's your problem but you want to make it everyone elses by sniping at every comment someone makes about the republican candidates....that seems to be the Paul Nation MO.....they know he can't win so instead of supporting someone who can win they get mad at the world and go around bashing the others......

Here is an interesting video about the Republican rule changes most don't know about. It's the first main stream coverage I have seen on it.

Maddow Explains How Ron Paul May Be The Current Republican Front Runner In The Presidential Race!

You might not like it but how can you support that party if you don't? It's there rules.

Edited by fmccap