ARBITRATION

morepie

Why isn't the UAW acting on ARBITRATION?

is the UAW being paid off to keep the 40.00 per hour people out the door?

Maybe the UAW can come in here and answer why grievances are being kept under the rug?

Why wasn't Arbitration part of the new contract deal?

John ----- got terminated out of truck plant because another employee said he swore at him because the line went down for 2 minutes. He had witnesses and still he got fired! His grievance is still under the rug at 600 and he's about to lose his home. What can the UAW say about this? The uaw is supposed to protect people's jobs. Why are they dropping the ball?

Maybe someone from the local can comment about his case?

2 words

"Occupy UAW"

Edited by morepie
  • Like 1

Your telling me John got fired cause he cussed, everybody at the truck

plant should be fired then.

And next, you want us to believe that the line was

down for 2 minutes, not at DTP, they keep it running.

And next, local 600 gets people there job back when

they were caught smoking dope out back, but John cussed

and he can not get his job back.Maybe if John had been

Smoking dope when he cussed he would be back to work already!

There is more to the story than your telling, so unless

your going to tell the whole story don't tell

anything at all!

This is the smartest thing you have posted, our plant needs more johns to pee in , not cry babies.

• Like 1

Just saying, where is the accountability of the union to bring back these people that were put out in '2011 on bogus charges, I hope it never happens to you, however it could take that one day where you come in and your in a bad mood and someone pushes you're button the wrong way, you say something stupid and then that person takes you to HR to meet "Gary" and he decides to shit can you all in the name of saving 39 bucks an hour. Union then sits on your case for over a year and you lose your cars, your 401k, your savings etc etc.. I hope to god it doesn't happen to you my friends.

Just saying, where is the accountability of the union to bring back these people that were put out in '2011 on bogus charges, I hope it never happens to you, however it could take that one day where you come in and your in a bad mood and someone pushes you're button the wrong way, you say something stupid and then that person takes you to HR to meet "Gary" and he decides to shit can you all in the name of saving 39 bucks an hour. Union then sits on your case for over a year and you lose your cars, your 401k, your savings etc etc.. I hope to god it doesn't happen to you my friends.

It's not the act of swearing that can get you fired but the why and to who that can get you fired. I know a plant chairman that called a woman the "C" word and he got forced to retire. Which isn't being fired but it is kinda.

• Like 1