2012 Focus SEL w/302A

mjsparky363

My wife just got her new 2012 Focus SEL Red with Tan Leather w/sync(no mytouch) and the dealer told her she had to activate the Sirius XM to get the 6 month free service. After trying everything to get the ESN needed to activate it and reading online, it seems that in the SEL without MyTouch, there is no Sirius module in the radio. As it is Sunday and the dealer is closed, can anyone verify that the SEL DOES NOT have the satellite module installed. Other than that after a 1000 miles she does love the car.

My wife just got her new 2012 Focus SEL Red with Tan Leather w/sync(no mytouch) and the dealer told her she had to activate the Sirius XM to get the 6 month free service. After trying everything to get the ESN needed to activate it and reading online, it seems that in the SEL without MyTouch, there is no Sirius module in the radio. As it is Sunday and the dealer is closed, can anyone verify that the SEL DOES NOT have the satellite module installed. Other than that after a 1000 miles she does love the car.

The 302A package does not have the Sirius Module installed..Why it isn't is beyond my thinking..

Edited by fordtion

Thanks for the replys guys. The dealer "confirmed" that XM is only available with MyTouch on the Focus even though the salesman told her, and gave her all the XM info. When my wife then questioned the salesman and business manager they both got verrrry testy about the subject. Ah well, at least she really likes the car and is enjoying it more each day.

Thanks for the replys guys. The dealer "confirmed" that XM is only available with MyTouch on the Focus even though the salesman told her, and gave her all the XM info. When my wife then questioned the salesman and business manager they both got verrrry testy about the subject. Ah well, at least she really likes the car and is enjoying it more each day.

Good to hear your wife is happy with her new car.

For the U.S. Focus, the only way to get SiriusXM satellite radio without MyFordTouch is to specify the SE model with rapid spec package 203A (as 630land noted).