spousal relocation pay

Due to the misinformation that is rampant in the plant....I came across the contract online that says regarding the enhanced relocation payment [31A]

it says, "employees will receive a relocation allowance up to a maximum of $30,000, $6000 of which will be provided as a signing bonus to cover miscellaneous up-front cash expenditures.

An additional amount of $16,000 will be paid to the employee at the new location. ...In addition, spousal relocation assistance will be provided.

After one (1) year of employment, employees may receive $8000 if they continue to be employees of the new location".

My question is what exactly is spousal relocation assistance, More money, free rental or what?

Due to the misinformation that is rampant in the plant....I came across the contract online that says regarding the enhanced relocation payment [31A]

it says, "employees will receive a relocation allowance up to a maximum of $30,000, $6000 of which will be provided as a signing bonus to cover miscellaneous up-front cash expenditures.

An additional amount of $16,000 will be paid to the employee at the new location. ...In addition, spousal relocation assistance will be provided.

After one (1) year of employment, employees may receive $8000 if they continue to be employees of the new location".

My question is what exactly is spousal relocation assistance, More money, free rental or what?

I can't answer your question but am very curious what the website is that you found that information. As I am doing my own research on a relocation. Thanks and I hope you find your answer

It says "assistance" says nothing about money! They will send

some male models out to your house while you have already relocated

To assist your wife in whatever she needs .

• 2 weeks later...