Saline ACH to entry level Ford employees

Transition

We had meetings with the union on Monday and they told us that we would all have a chance to go to a Ford plant as entry level employees, we were told that the openings would be coming and we could stay at Saline loaned to Faurecia for up to one year waiting for an opening. Well to no surprise our Chairman Tom Kanitz has already gotten his daughter Krystal into MAP,she started Monday while we were being told we'd have to wait! We have aslo been told that his son Brian who hired into Saline last spring but spent the summer in jail is now driving truck at Rawsonville.

I know for a fact as of today, Krystal is working on the 415door line on midnights. Therefore it would be impossible and a lie for anyone at MAP to have seen her at all (I know about the bullshit text obviously, Which is why the OP started the topic). She is not and will not be working at MAP. His son is independantly employed, And does not drive a truck for Rawsonville..

Now you know the facts.

Take care all.

• Like 1

I figured Tom's cheerleader ( Wildo ) would be posting on this one, you act as if you've got the facts, you may want to check get time sheet committee boy!, she has been AWOL all this week, hmmm!, maybe uncle Tom is lying to you too!

Say what you want. She isnt at MAP. You can post that its "true" all you want. I have no reason to lie about anything. It doesnt get me anywhere or anyone else for that matter. All your doing is trying to back up a lie that has no merit. Its trying times for all. And these rumors don't help our people (or you) at all. I wish you and your family the very best moving forward.

Edited by wildosvt

Say what you want. She isnt at MAP. You can post that its "true" all you want. I have no reason to lie about anything. It doesnt get me anywhere or anyone else for that matter. All your doing is trying to back up a lie that has no merit. Its trying times for all. And these rumors don't help our people (or you) at all. I wish you and your family the very best moving forward.

Then how in hell did I see her in the plant yesterday? She was over in Chasis. So take your bullshit somewhere else. Those ACH employees still at Saline, got screwed by the UAW and Tom Kanitz....and I am sorry, that should NEVER have happened. She should have had to wait in line of senority like everyone else.

Andjust for the record..I was not the only one that saw her. I had 3 other guys ask me if I had seen her as I drove by on my HiLo

Edited by trailfndr

All ACH people should not Sign up for Dearborn, Both Saline and SRP will remain there as long as they continue to make huge profits for the companies, they will continue to tell you the plants are sold and that you have to move on. Don't buy into it and don't sign anything. Latest word is is that Saline is sold for 2 years only. lol

• Like 1

Whether the rumor is true or not, it doesn’t change the fact that it is well known that the union often helps get family and friends in over other, possibly more qualified people. They also are known to help family and friends land good jobs once inside the plant. This stuff is no secret; it’s pretty much common knowledge. You can deny it all you want, but we all know nepotism goes on. It’s sad that it happens and that it often ends up screwing over the due paying membership, but we can’t do much about it. Maybe if people voted for their union reps/committee men based on qualifications and how well they’d do their job instead of voting for their friends and who they like the most, things might change. Until that day comes however, this stuff will go on.

For those who give a damn. The union was based on family. Not these random people coming in through michigan works who don't give a damn. Yeah some are good workers, but not like how it used to be. For the others who just want to start rumors and talk trash all the time, get your shit together. It's not high school. Worry about yourselves and make the decision that you think is right, before you point your finger in the wrong direction. Instead of starting rumors and bullshit, try asking the sources first. The childishness is lame. You know where I'm at.....

For those who give a damn. The union was based on family. Not these random people coming in through michigan works who don't give a damn. Yeah some are good workers, but not like how it used to be. For the others who just want to start rumors and talk trash all the time, get your shit together. It's not high school. Worry about yourselves and make the decision that you think is right, before you point your finger in the wrong direction. Instead of starting rumors and bullshit, try asking the sources first. The childishness is lame. You know where I'm at.....

Yes, for years the only way to get into a Ford plant was if you had family or friends in the plant. Thats how I got in and its how my father and his brothers got in. Nothing wrong with that at all. I think the complaint here is that certain Union members are using their position to help out certain people over other, possibly more deserving people. Bashing the Michigan works people isn't fair either. The people who aren't cut out for assembly line work will quit, leaving the ones who can do the work standing. Thats how it works. Don't hate on them because Michigan Works actually got them a job, thats what it's for.

Hell, I've seen just as many new hires from parts plants like Rawsonville quit as I've seen people from Michiagn Works quit.