Our 2013 Explorer Ruby!

:dance: :shades: Thanks to all of you on the boards!

We went to look at the 2013,s and came home with one!!

A ruby red LimitedEcco=boost with 20 in polished wheels and a moon roof! We used the x-plan, but were not lucky enough to get the $750 coupon, but did get the $1000 rebate.They only had 3 exploreres, ours and 2 xlts! It rides great. The only thing is that it took our cells, bur couldnt load phonebook, they said that the phone is too old. They also gave us a small electric grill as we had a long wait for the paperwork to be done.

Thanks again!

Nancy and John better known as Trove!

• Like 1

:dance: :shades: Thanks to all of you on the boards!

We went to look at the 2013,s and came home with one!!

A ruby red LimitedEcco=boost with 20 in polished wheels and a moon roof! We used the x-plan, but were not lucky enough to get the $750 coupon, but did get the $1000 rebate.They only had 3 exploreres, ours and 2 xlts! It rides great. The only thing is that it took our cells, bur couldnt load phonebook, they said that the phone is too old. They also gave us a small electric grill as we had a long wait for the paperwork to be done.

Thanks again!

Nancy and John better known as Trove!

would you believe the $750 coupon came in the mail today!! We were supposed to go on vacation so we wanted it by Tues am. so we bought it. Didnt go away yet as hubby has cold!! Boo hoo!

Congratulations on your new Explorer!

Even though you just received the $750 coupon today, the coupon would have already been in Ford's system when you purchased your Explorer. What kind of $1000 rebate did you get? Odds are it is one that can't be combined with the $750 coupon and would supersede it because it's more valuable. I ran into this same issue with the $1000 lease conquest rebate I got on my Edge.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again!

the 1000 rebate was until july 2 for our area (Fl) and maybe yours/look under ford.com-yes I could of had them look up the coupon as it was prob on computer-but was so excited forgot until the next day! We did get to Gatinburg and rented a cabin 4 miles high on a mt!! Ecco-boost was great-it felt like a 6 only when you go from a stop or very slow to get onto I-95 do you notive it-and a few times on the mountain roads!!Today used the Explorer to buy 2 rugs!! We went with our CT200h(Lexus) but had to go home for the suv!

My daughter (in NY) got a 2012 white explorer that was a demo!! My son had his 2004 explorer fixed and inspected to use for work as his 2012 blue Mustang convertible got hit in 2x in his work parking lot and a ticket in Virginia!! Though it is such a sharp car!!