Mandatory Skilled Job Offers

I was told tomorrow. Lowest in zone will be asked first, with 3 whole days to decide. When those positions are open they go up for bid.

I guess its a good thing the window is open for trades to go back to production if this is true. You may see alot of guys going back to oroduction rather than going to chitown or other locations.

I guess its a good thing the window is open for trades to go back to production if this is true. You may see alot of guys going back to oroduction rather than going to chitown or other locations.

I'm thinking most will. Especially with the money kicker.

Any word on which trades will be forced to Chicago ? I know they didn't fill the welder posting last year. And there was a posting for fitters and millwrights just a few weeks ago.

I'm pretty sure fitters and millwrights, I'm GUESSING its not only Chicago but Buffalo as well. No clue about the other trades.

pf and millwr, told today 3 options go to chi or whereever ,buy back to prod, reskill only to powerhouse mach(limited openings) or voluntary quit immediate termination of pay and BENEFITS, must decide by 5pm fri jun1, move will happen within 30 days,by jul1 2012 ,posted at ohio assy

Edited by pick6

where have u been that was a previous step that already happened this is the final step,, are u that slow??? you are stupider than a ...... dude they are forcing low seniority out of zone what part of that dont u get,,take the offer or go to prod or loose your job at ford ,,what part of that dont u get

Edited by pick6

I was told that they are starting with the low people on I l o .they are supposed start with the low senority in zone even if they are working there tools .they are skipping the hierarchy placement and forcing the people on I l o to decide .that isn't right ,that is not what the contract says .it seems that they are changing the rules again .

I was told that they are starting with the low people on I l o .they are supposed start with the low senority in zone even if they are working there tools .they are skipping the hierarchy placement and forcing the people on I l o to decide .that isn't right ,that is not what the contract says .it seems that they are changing the rules again .

I believe you are wrong. The ILO are forced out of zone, then if there are people with lower time working in zone they have the option of bumping them, but not till they get their forced job offer, then the low person that is bumped must move.

• Like 1

I have no problem with that kitty cat. but they better go by the contract, and not take care of their buddys by making up new rules instead of following the contract.If they go by the rules high seniority on ILO are to be asked first,,,

1 Go to Chicago

2 bump low working

3 go on ILO without pay

Sorry to all the low seniority trades but they new this could happen, with 9 years or less I would have taken the buyout , but they didnt.

They are doing it the way they want to not the way the contract says.Ask anyone with serious time , when they do that its to protect somebody.

Started offering mandatory placement to Tool and Die at the rouge fri. june 1st. Go CSP, WHSP or KCP or back to production didn't hear of any low man bumping, but its coming. Also, heard company is re-nigging on One for One replacement big suprise there.

• Like 1

Started offering mandatory placement to Tool and Die at the rouge fri. june 1st. Go CSP, WHSP or KCP or back to production didn't hear of any low man bumping, but its coming. Also, heard company is re-nigging on One for One replacement big suprise there.

Think Mullay got in on the trades discussion and now things are being done his way, and his motto is cut cut cut!