Mandatory Skilled Job Offers

This whole mess is getting bad. Hiring guys off the street while the rest of work production off our tools with a cut in pay is pure bull. Now messing with contract and saying they arn't going to force low outta zone. Wow, I never want to see guys forced but this system will leave guys off their tools for years. Everyone needs to get on the horn to IUAW and bitch.

Guess you think u should work production and make more than us working guys!

This whole mess is getting bad. Hiring guys off the street while the rest of work production off our tools with a cut in pay is pure bull. Now messing with contract and saying they arn't going to force low outta zone. Wow, I never want to see guys forced but this system will leave guys off their tools for years. Everyone needs to get on the horn to IUAW and bitch.

Sounds like your wanting a 3rd Tier pay scale

All I know is what the book says, I have no idea what they are actually gonna do.

I know what the mods say about production folk's...nothing about trades. And I say this not in a gloating manner...it just is what it is.

Then how did they force fitters to take the buy down or reskill ? and yes I know a few that were forced

The guys that you know, any working their tools? If they are working their tools do they know when they are going to production, or did they get pulled already?

If they low got forced to pick, then the high on ILO should be replacing them soon ya think ?

The guys that you know, any working their tools? If they are working their tools do they know when they are going to production, or did they get pulled already?

If they low got forced to pick, then the high on ILO should be replacing them soon ya think ?

The fitters I know were not on their tools

Then how did they force fitters to take the buy down or reskill ? and yes I know a few that were forced

That's what I'm referring to...there is NO bump option for trades. The options are...buy down, re-skill, or go on ILO with nothing but a prayer. Production CAN bump lowest in zone if necessary.

That's what I'm referring to...there is NO bump option for trades. The options are...buy down, re-skill, or go on ILO with nothing but a prayer. Production CAN bump lowest in zone if necessary.

Trades has the same option

Step 3 page 087A white pages

I see it...actually step 8 but I see it. That sure isn't what they are planning. Maybe there's another letter...I stand corrected.

Could you fill us in on what they are planning, it sound like you may know

Edited by PIPEWRENCH
  • Like 1

Could you fill us in on what they are planning, it sound like you may know

From what I've heard I already posted. Sorry...but I can't offer anymore...hopefully "they" will re-read the language, unless like I said..."they" have another letter. Throughout the MOU it does say "upon approval from labor affairs" ...well to me, that's a catch all. I truly hope the best for you and if I learn more I'll share it.