Mandatory Skilled Job Offers

The IUAW negotiated to place over 40 mechanical type trades (Millwright, Pipefitter, Tool Maker and Welders) at AAI (FRAP). There are over 20 Millwrights needed out of the 40 total. If you are one of the trades listed and did not get placed back to your trade or offered re-skilling in zone 1 or 2, you will be placed back in your trade off of this posting. The posting is supposed to go up in November.

I have been back in my tools for a few months, the reskilling placement is happening now and all trades in zone 1 and 2 will be back as a tradesman before the end of the year.

Thanks to the IUAW negotiating all of the product investments, reskilling, $100,000 buy out and the $50,000 voluntary buy down in the 2011 agreement, I as well as the hundreds of us trades made it back to trades. Our situation was dire and without them bargaining this procedure we would have been forever in production.

Thanks IUAW ----

The IUAW negotiated to place over 40 mechanical type trades (Millwright, Pipefitter, Tool Maker and Welders) at AAI (FRAP). There are over 20 Millwrights needed out of the 40 total. If you are one of the trades listed and did not get placed back to your trade or offered re-skilling in zone 1 or 2, you will be placed back in your trade off of this posting. The posting is supposed to go up in November.

I have been back in my tools for a few months, the reskilling placement is happening now and all trades in zone 1 and 2 will be back as a tradesman before the end of the year.

Thanks to the IUAW negotiating all of the product investments, reskilling, $100,000 buy out and the $50,000 voluntary buy down in the 2011 agreement, I as well as the hundreds of us trades made it back to trades. Our situation was dire and without them bargaining this procedure we would have been forever in production.

Thanks IUAW ----

are you running for a spot in the union? this guy knows some stuff!! 10 more years and i am out of here!!! yea!~!

I just don't get it... we have a nice site to share information that the company and union keep from us and we have dumb asses like this general guy and others putting useless dumb comments on here. I'm sorry to say but it is true. If you have know one to talk to elsewhere I am very sorry, though it is sad why not go somewhere else? There are plenty of sites to talk about donuts and who eats them or stupid comments that a 8 year old would make.

Here is an opportunity and your waiting everyone's time...please grow up...all of you.

With so may dumb comments daily its really really sad...you must have no friends and this is all you have?

• Like 1