Naming vehicles

Sassy7

Now, it may be weird to many of you but I like to name my cars. Do you?

The ruby red 2013 Ford Escape on order is going to be my favorite car so far, as an adult that is... (I did LOVE my 75 Monte Carlo in the late 70's when I was in high school. It was maroon in color & had maroon velvet seats. Oh, and the 59 Chevy I drove just before that was fun too... My friends & I loved the wolf whistle my dad installed in it. Good times!)

Here are the names I have in mind so far. I have plenty of time to decide. I'm interested in suggestions and hearing your vehicles (past & present) names.

-Ruby

-Belle (for Red Bell Pepper:) – Urban Dictionary: “Belle means beautiful in French. Describing a beautiful, attractive girl.”

-Sassy (I have a feeling she'll be a sassy car:)

Have a great day!

I (or more accurately a girlfriend) have named my last couple of cars. :hysterical:

My Mazda6 was the Smurfmobile, cuz well, it was Smurf Blue. My Edge Sport is Dudley Do-Right, cuz it's dressed in red and hails from Canada. :shades:

Going by the screen name you chose, I think Sassy is what you are leaning toward already, huh?

Re: Going by the screen name you chose, I think Sassy is what you are leaning toward already, huh?

Not necessarily. I may be a little sassy myself.

Clearly I'm new & don't know how to use the quote feature.

Edited by Sassy7

Re: Going by the screen name you chose, I think Sassy is what you are leaning toward already, huh?

Not necessarily. I may be a little sassy myself.

Clearly I'm new & don't know how to use the quote feature.

Just hit the Quote button in the lower right corner of the post you wish to quote. :)

To maybe spark another idea, I dated a gal once who had a red Cavalier she called the Little Red Devil....

Just hit the Quote button in the lower right corner of the post you wish to quote. :)

To maybe spark another idea, I dated a gal once who had a red Cavalier she called the Little Red Devil....

Ahhhh, thanks! I was looking above at the quote bubble icon.