how's it goin'?

mewhitey

well it looks like i'm talking myself into the '07's.from what the dealers tell me , it is a great vehicle--better than the old model by a fair margin. so are there any option holds? any quality concerns? how quick can you guys ramp up to full? is the '07 expy worth the wait? :bandance:

i'm not trying to bump this topic but obviously i will/have. i'll assume that no responses means that things aren't going too well for the new expy. that's a shame.thanks anyways.

Guess we just missed it....it's still due out this fall. I'm not aware of any major issues that would delay it so far. I'd still wait to see what the new engine options are going to look like in another year or so though. That 5.4 3V is fighting an uphill battle right now.

My hubby works at MTP, well if this is worth much coming from just a humble wife.LOL I can tell you that they are building slow & are being damn careful that there is nothing wrong with these vehicles before they are sent out. Last night, my hubby came home after 7 hours cuz they stopped production over a hood latch problem. Small problem but they are busting their ass to make them perfect. This launch is really important to the future of MTP, if it goes well perhaps we'll be lucky to get another product & that would certainly help save our collective asses. LOL I act like I work there LOL but my Dad was working at MTP when I was born & know & love alot of those guys in that plant.

Let me thank you personally for waiting & wanting to purchase the Expedition. We appretiate it! After all ,you are helping to keep a roof over my kids head. God bless you & I hope you enjoy the Expedition.

mtp wife: from what i've read in this post and others that you have subscribed to, you sound like a good woman and it sounds like your husband knows how lucky he is.

after igor's review i can't wait to go order one! one thing that maybe your husband or someone else reading this is: on the order sheet they list 'alloy' for a paint color, yet on the website it is called carbon clearcoat metalic. are these the same color?