Does this woman have any creadibiltiy ?

cal50

It is conservatives trying to have it both ways.

Do you routinely support such ignorance?

You know why the tax cuts got extended and you know he didn't decide to extend them, he agreed to a compromise and signed the law. There is a substantial difference to agreeing to a compromise and to making the decision on his own to extend them.

He signed the extension....stop making stupid excuses....

I write slower for you....he signed the extension......

If a bear shits in the woods....Did he decide to shit in the woods or was he in the woods when he had to shit?

The question of "Why did Obama decide to extend the tax cuts" in reference to the cuts not working carries a particular framing that is entirely incorrect. The tax cuts did not work and Obama signed the bill as a compromise, not because as is suggested by the poster that Obama signed the cuts because they did in fact work. He did not make the conscious decision to sign the bill and extend the cuts under the guise of them working. It was done to get tax cuts for everyone else too.

While you and others see it as a decision in the simplest sense of the word, the reality is that a compromise isn't a decision to do something based on it's merit, as was suggested but as a way of getting something you felt was more important. Were the tax cuts extended on their merits by the president? No, they were passed and extended solely to get something else passed.

If a bear shits in the woods....Did he decide to shit in the woods or was he in the woods when he had to shit?

The question of "Why did Obama decide to extend the tax cuts" in reference to the cuts not working carries a particular framing that is entirely incorrect. The tax cuts did not work and Obama signed the bill as a compromise, not because as is suggested by the poster that Obama signed the cuts because they did in fact work. He did not make the conscious decision to sign the bill and extend the cuts under the guise of them working. It was done to get tax cuts for everyone else too.

While you and others see it as a decision in the simplest sense of the word, the reality is that a compromise isn't a decision to do something based on it's merit, as was suggested but as a way of getting something you felt was more important. Were the tax cuts extended on their merits by the president? No, they were passed and extended solely to get something else passed.

There is no less than 3 different active threads here where you are attempting to explain someone eles's words.....since you seem to think that you are such a "wordsmith"......decode the following:

>In a purely ironic twist then Senator Obama calls President Bush "unpatriotic" for adding trillions to debt. bush added about four trillion to the debt in eight years. Obama has done the same amount of debt in less than three years

>In an interview with Matt Lauer in the beginning of his presidency, Barack Obama said he should only serve one term if he could not fix the economy.

There is no less than 3 different active threads here where you are attempting to explain someone eles's words.....since you seem to think that you are such a "wordsmith"......decode the following:

>In a purely ironic twist then Senator Obama calls President Bush "unpatriotic" for adding trillions to debt. bush added about four trillion to the debt in eight years. Obama has done the same amount of debt in less than three years

>In an interview with Matt Lauer in the beginning of his presidency, Barack Obama said he should only serve one term if he could not fix the economy.

“Look, I’m at the start of my administration. One nice thing about the situation I find myself in is that I will be held accountable. You know, I’ve got four years. And, you know, a year from now I think people are going to see that we’re starting to make some progress,” Obama said. “But there’s still going to be some pain out there. If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”

Good luck getting a straight answer, lol.

I see it as completely the opposite. The economy has slowly improved in-spite of the election of a GOP congress even as they have done everything in their power to force the economy to stall.

Mitt Romney won't put out the fire, he'll only play the fiddle while it burns.

And as I see it, the economy would have recovered by now if the current inept administration hadn't done the very things that have extended the duration of the "worst economy since the great depression". How better to make the population more dependent on the government and the politicians who promise to take from the other guy and give it to them.

I can see the recent uptick in consumer confidence is the fact, hidden by the MSM and the liberal press, that the people are actually seeing past November 6 and knowing they will have booted Obama out of office.

I challenge anyone to legitimately differentiate this administration from an inept one. I know I won't hear from the left on this. They are to emotionally committed to their biases.

This country is clueless ... Get rid of all of em starting with POTUS and all the congress that is up for reelection this Nov. Give new ones one term & if they don't do what's good for America get rid of their butts. But NO! American are clueless. They'll keep electing the same morons expecting a different out come ...wake up America!