The American People Knew!!!!!!

The American people knew Romney was a tea party influenced no tax paying spinless snake! And we acted accordingly. Four More Years for the BIG O! The tea party is HISTORY! Like I said all along this country is sick and tired of the hatred being spewed from the lips of these stiff necked hypocrits.

No tax paying. That is a provable lie. Ask Timothy G.

Fine example of love being "spewed".

Hypocrite!!! (Yes, I know how to spell it.)

Whoa temper the joy there brother. We have some serious issues to work out now. It's going to be a bumpy road for a bit.

Cut him some slack. He knew that if the country decided to fix itself on Tuesday, he wouldn't have been able to post here anymore, since he would have run away and hide like the coward he is

Cut him some slack. He knew that if the country decided to fix itself on Tuesday, he wouldn't have been able to post here anymore, since he would have run away and hide like the coward he is

Since you are so good at calling people names and personal attacks I wanted to ask you a simple question. Nothing too tough or even complicated.

Where is your fellow conservative Versa-Tech?

Since you are discussing people who haven't come back to this forum after losing I wondered if you were going to have such harsh words for him? You do remember that he started this thread.

Election Predictions

Mitt Romney will win the 2012 Presidential election with a minimum of 302, or as much as 324 electoral votes.

The Balance of the US Senate will shift: 49 Republican to 51 Democrat seats.