Help with rail car number for (Norfolk southern corp)

winterfrost

I have no idea if this works as it comes from another forum and is about a year old. But once you get a rail car number try this. BTW your dealer can get the rail car number.

"If your railcar is loaded on a Norfolk Southern railcar. You can call 800-241-9230 (automated line) Say "tracing" Then speak the full railcar number (BTTX 880121, TTGX 746121, NS 171015) The system will give you the most current location, next location, scheduled arrival time, placed on ramp, released empty (unloaded)"

Edited by hermans

I have no idea if this works as it comes from another forum and is about a year old. But once you get a rail car number try this. BTW your dealer can get the rail car number.

"If your railcar is loaded on a Norfolk Southern railcar. You can call 800-241-9230 (automated line) Say "tracing" Then speak the full railcar number (BTTX 880121, TTGX 746121, NS 171015) The system will give you the most current location, next location, scheduled arrival time, placed on ramp, released empty (unloaded)"

thanks for the info and yes it does work I did it with my 2011 f-150 a year old july just need to get the railcar # for this car