Ford recalls Fusions, Escapes for overheating and fires

DarkeRetribution

I couldn't believe when my boss told me today that the new 2013 Fusions are being recalled because they overheat and explode...It was unbelievable...and then i went to the gym and came back and he leaves this on my desk.....this article...

It's real...i cant believe it...it's real... and the 2013 ford fusion is not only being recalled...but its being recalled for perhaps one of the most dangerous reasons i've heard of lately...catching on fire!!!!! What the hell is this Ford... Now I'm actually scared to be getting the hybrid titanium because it's so new...if the 2013 regular/hybrid se are having these problems then what would the new hybrid titanium which is suppose to be built on the same platform be like? Will this undoubtedly set that back??? I mean they have to fix the regular ones asap and all the ones that have been sold already...

This is very terrible news... and sadly right when Ford has made the biggest push to improve their image in like years...and could use an image boost once this becomes widely known their image will be ruined again as an unreliable brand.

http://www.usatoday....recall/1738845/

Still not canceling my pre-order though xD ...

Edited by DarkeRetribution