China' $10,000 car to arrive here in 2008

AAISkinsFan

People will buy the shit out of the chinese cars, they dont care, just look at Wal-Mart sales, just look in the parking lots, employees driving foriegn shit now, all while collecting there Ford Paycheck and giving Ford the finger.

Were I work we have a Garage, the other day I come walking thru, and in the middle of the aisle, is a F-ing KIA, the mechanic there was fixing a flat, while this black guy was watching him, unfing belivable, a kia in a Ford Garage.

In my opinion both of them should lose their job period.

Thats all I hear at work is I went to Wal-Mart, I shop at Costco, and yes their is china crap there too, but I dont have to buy it, and Costco has unionized stores too. and I go to sites like :www.buyamerican.com

you know it doesn't matter if we DO go to ork and DO the best we can..they are STILL going to take the work away and put it in china.......even best case scenario 75$ an hour doesn't equal 3.50$ an hour!!!!!

so either way we are screwed!

So why bother paying union dues if we just give up?

So why bother paying union dues if we just give up?

it's not that we 'give' up..we have no choice!!!!??

i mean i will continue on...but the auto industry is headed the way of steel/airline

did you see the detroit news about unions??i know they are anti union but still....membership is lowest in twenty years.....we are going the way of the dino!!!

I read an article years ago about just this situation occurring. This was brought about through greed. Mexico is even worried about China, they also cannot compete with those wages. It was predicted, in the article, that these partnerships with China will give them access to our technology, which they needed, and that there will come a time when they have all they need and will say goodbye to Ford, GM etc, kicking them out. Basically, this is an economic war, which we will ultimately lose due to short-sighted greed. The weapons are money, the battle plan is trade, and we are losing, as reflected in our trade inbalance. The leadership (government, big business) of our forces (middle-class Americans) is willing to sustain heavy losses, anhiliation of our forces, and sacrifice us all in their self-interested battle plans of expanding their empires and accumulating wealth. This war will be lost, here and elsewhere, unless this battle strategy changes...

The battle straegy is changing. Look at what Gregg Shotwell and others are doing . Go to www.livebait& ammo.org. Begin at #52 thru #58. It will give you a clear indication of what is coming down the pike.

First off you can thank those two rotten scoundrels Clinton and Gore for granting "Most Favored Nation Trade" status or words to fit that phrase about 10 years ago now. I can't remember exactly what it was. What were those secret deals Gore was over there for in the first place? You don't think it was this was it? You tell me...

You can also thank the politicans of both the left, the right, Democrats and Republicans for letting this come to pass...

Why sell it for $10,000.00? Hell fire, sell it for $20,000.00+, plenty of fools here would buy it.

What happens is this: First a foot is got in the door with a product priced so low that folks will buy it because of the cost savings. Overtime, American manufactorors quit producing, because they cannot compete. This has happened with other products; it is very hard to find things now that are made in America, check the labels when you are Christmas shopping. After the competition is killed off, then the prices are raised up to levels similar to what they were before the low priced goods came into our market, but US manufactors for that particular product are then non-existant, and the Newbie now owns that market segment...