Profit sharing checks

Hope you are right, and all these thieves get audited!

Thieves? Lol someone making near 100k and claiming single zero all year (meaning paying 20k in federal taxes all year) with children and with mortgage interest can easily get over a 7k refund. Dont be angry that some allow uncle sam to collect more in taxes thru the year but at tax time get good returns.

Never been audited and have had over a 7k return for 3 years running now, im sure I will be at or above that again this year. Even if I was audited I have nothing to hide and not worried to much, and im no thief.

Thieves? Lol someone making near 100k and claiming single zero all year (meaning paying 20k in federal taxes all year) with children and with mortgage interest can easily get over a 7k refund. Dont be angry that some allow uncle sam to collect more in taxes thru the year but at tax time get good returns.

Never been audited and have had over a 7k return for 3 years running now, im sure I will be at or above that again this year. Even if I was audited I have nothing to hide and not worried to much, and im no thief.

I hope you get audited! You are probably claiming credits that do not apply to you. You are part of the reason why this country has such a huge Deficit! Stop claiming 99 and pay your fair share!

I hope you get audited! You are probably claiming credits that do not apply to you. You are part of the reason why this country has such a huge Deficit! Stop claiming 99 and pay your fair share!

Dumbass; did you read the part that i clearly said weekly I claim single zero (means I get the max fed taxes taken out from each paycheck) but am married with children. You must have also missed the part were I said I paid in 20k into federal taxes, ya im the reason for the deficit.

Way to actually read before you post.

Dumbass; did you read the part that i clearly said weekly I claim single zero (means I get the max fed taxes taken out from each paycheck) but am married with children. You must have also missed the part were I said I paid in 20k into federal taxes, ya im the reason for the deficit.

Way to actually read before you post.

You can say whatever you want. But the sad truth is that you are probably cheating on your taxes! Dumbass! :camera:

You can say whatever you want. But the sad truth is that you are probably cheating on your taxes! Dumbass! :camera:

What's really sad is that you subscribe to the "I'm not getting it so they must be cheating" believe system. I overpay my taxes slightly and with my limited deductions get about 60% of what he claims, so it's not likely cheating.

I never understood why people intentionally overpay taxes to the government on purpose just to get the money back later. I set my deductions to get as small of a return as possible. This year I had to pay a little, but it beats giving the feds an interest free loan. Especially with state taxes. You end up paying more taxes on your state refund from the previous year!

I never understood why people intentionally overpay taxes to the government on purpose just to get the money back later. I set my deductions to get as small of a return as possible. This year I had to pay a little, but it beats giving the feds an interest free loan. Especially with state taxes. You end up paying more taxes on your state refund from the previous year!

because most can't save on their own...so they pay the government with a free loan to save for them.

because most can't save on their own...so they pay the government with a free loan to save for them.

I used to think that. Then I realized that it's my money they are refunding me. So I upped my deductions and put money into a Ford Interest Advantage account every week. It's deducted straight from my check and I have access to it anytime I need it. Now, if I pay at the end of the year, I can just write a check out of that account and I gained interest on it the whole year.

Edited by Pioneer

I used to think that. Then I realized that it's my money they are refunding me. So I upped my deductions and put money into a Ford Interest Advantage account every week. It's deducted straight from my check and I have access to it anytime I need it. Now, if I pay at the end of the year, I can just write a check out of that account and I gained interest on it the whole year.

What kind of interest does it pay?

/shrug to each their own, for me its used to make big purchases once a year. Ya I get the fact that the governement is getting an interest free loan, but over a years time if I had access to the money there would be "something that had be done or bought". I do not want access to it anytime i want it, much like my Christmas and Vacation savings accounts thru the credit union.

Simply put its the easiest way for me to protect myself from .... well me :)

The last few years my taxes have been fluid with relationship changes and some side work that got me some 10-99's. I'm not going to play tax expert and try to manage it all so I let them have a small interest free loan.