Ford Edge cut off date to place orders ??

SpykeYs

Good morning,

Anyone know when is the cut off date to order Edge 2013 ?

I'm interested in purchasing a Ford Edge Limited and would like to order it close to the cut off date so I can hopefully get the employee pricing end of season sale in june/july..

Also, when are details for the Edge 2014 are to be released ?

Thanks!!

No end dates have been announced for the 2013 model yet. I ran across one site which I can't locate at the moment that indicated ordering would open somewhere around July/August with production starting in September/October, so you still have a bit of time. If the 2014 Flex is any indication, there were literally no changes made so I wouldn't expect much to change on the Edge either. The all-new model is due out in 2014 as a 2015, so the 2014 model production run will likely be a short one.

Thanks..

I currently have a Ford Escape 2009 V6 3.0 L

I was hoping to purchase an Edge with a V4 Ecobost 2.0L but it is not available in AWD in 2013..

However, I was surprised to read that the Ford Edge 3.5L V6 is actually better in fuel consumption when you compare it to the 2009 V6 3.0L that my Ford Escape has..

So actually I will order it as close to the order cut off date so I can hopefully get the Employee pricing.

I currently have the X-Plan but hopefully prices in June/July will be better to push the 2013 models. However, my dealership told me that most of the time they give more incentives but the interest rate is higher.. I'm in Canada FYI.

Thanks!

mmmm... That's kinda weird..

Anyway, I pulled the trigger on a 2013. Dealership need to order it so I should be getting it in 6-8 weeks...

I've got an X-Pin so i'm getting X-Plan + 5500$ incentives + 1000$ costco incentive + 500$ car show incentive for a total of 7000$ incentive and 0.99% interest on 5 years..

I'm in Canada btw..

The incentive was suppose to be on 2500$ but ford made a mistake on ford.ca and put 5500$ on the edge for a few days and ford agreed to give me 5500$ instead of the 2500$.. So I decided to pull the trigger on it now instead of waiting in July for employee pricing event. From what I can see, they will maybe offer 4500-5500$ incentives when the 2014 comes out, but I wont be able to order a specific model and they usually raise the interest rates..

Can't wait to get my Edge Limited Blue :) Dealership is placing the order monday as he was waiting approval from Ford on the 5500$ mistake they made..

Happy camper here..