Major Re-launch of MKZ

chuckokie36

I really don't think it needs a "major re-launch" at all. It's not like everybody who was going to buy a new car this year already decided what they wanted 2-3 months ago. Just keep going with the marketing plan already in place and pick up the sales incrementally. It doesnt' need to suddenly start selling 7000 units a month to reach its ROI.

I really liked the MKZ.. I drove one for about an hour as part of the Lincoln Access Tour back in December 2012.

The main reason I decided for the Fusion was because of the Energi... Had Lincoln offered an Energi I probably would have gone with it. There are a few things I like a lot on the MKZ... the cooled seats (My wife's Explorer has them!), the power lift trunk, the Smoke Quartz color and the HID lights. I'm not sure that I liked the push button shifter, but it gave the dash and console a very clean look.

229844_4795353561414_816979222_n.jpg

197275_4795357321508_1118457582_n.jpg

374101_4795363401660_609173429_n.jpg

I really liked the MKZ.. I drove one for about an hour as part of the Lincoln Access Tour back in December 2012.

The main reason I decided for the Fusion was because of the Energi... Had Lincoln offered an Energi I probably would have gone with it. There are a few things I like a lot on the MKZ... the cooled seats (My wife's Explorer has them!), the power lift trunk, the Smoke Quartz color and the HID lights. I'm not sure that I liked the push button shifter, but it gave the dash and console a very clean look.

I have to admit that real world piic of the front end makes it look at lot better - not nearly as ugly as the TV/online ones I've seen. Certainly would have liked cooled seats........especially since the only color interior with Ti's is the dark color.

I really liked the MKZ.. ...

The main reason I decided for the Fusion was because of the Energi... Had Lincoln offered an Energi I probably would have gone with it.

Agree! I would definitely have been interested in an MKZ Energi. But I am happy with my Fusion Energi Titanium; has a nice level of luxury for a Ford.

• Like 1