Fusion Hybrid Owners Manual

MNHyTi

While I am anxiously awaiting my Fusion Hybrid Titanium, I thought I would spend some time with the Owners Manual. I downloaded the copy via the owner.ford.com link that takes you to the motorcraftservice.com site. The file (13fsnom3e.pdf) is titled Fusion Owners Manual. The odd thing is that it does not have much content really specific to the Hybrid power train. Is there a manual supplement that comes with the vehicle that addresses hybrid-specific topics?

Thanks.

If you have your VIN assigned, you can actually enroll, if you aren't already, on owner.ford.com, and assign your VIN to your garage. When you do this, you will get access to all of the glove box items, including supplements and subsequent printings of the documents.

Give it a try!

If you have your VIN assigned, you can actually enroll, if you aren't already, on owner.ford.com, and assign your VIN to your garage. When you do this, you will get access to all of the glove box items, including supplements and subsequent printings of the documents.

Give it a try!

Good info, but owner.ford.com still links to the non-hybrid manual!

You are absolutely right Neod192. That was actually my problem as my "garage" on owner.ford.com correctly lists my entered VIN as a hybrid but the manuals (1st, 2nd, and 3rd printings) are all non-hybrid. The hybrid manual I eventually found on the motorcraftservice site looks more like a first printing draft version.

Ha. You're right. I put my VIN in and it came up with some odd documents, like the Energi quick reference guide. I wonder if the manuals sort out when the car is actually finished and shipped?

...and that time can't come soon enough!

Some very incompetent person at Ford botched the links. For many months after Hybrids started shipping, there was NO information regarding manuals, Sync guides, warranty documents, Quick-Start pamphlets, etc. When they finally did get around to posting links for those PDFs, they were correct. Since then someone screwed that site up horribly, as the Hybrid manual link now connects to the regular ICE Fusion manual, and the link for the Quick Start connects to the one for the Energi. How people can make mistakes like that is a mystery to me. It gives me pause about buying a vehicle from a company that employs morons like that.

By the way, the Hybrid manual was available at motorcraftservice.com long before it was ever to be found on the Ford owners' site -- another example of Ford employing twits who couldn't be bothered to leave a day-long coffee break for a few months. I know I sound critical, but if I was as remiss at my job as the guys responsible for the owner.ford.com Web site, I'd be fired immediately.