Mark LaNeve, Former Cadillac Head Takes Over Lincoln Ad Agency

So tell us exactly how you talk about the Domestic industry without dealing with SE MI? For that matter, many of the imports have major research centers here. I was just at the Michigan Theater in downtown Ann Arbor, and Toyota signs all over the place as they are major sponsor of Theater with big reseacrch center there. So yeah, SE MI is going to come up a lot in discussion of auto industry, not Peeson, AZ or Fargo, ND. With you guys so enamored with Ford as in major cheerleaders, surprised many of you haven't moved to Dearborn to get your Ford fix on daily basis.

Wow............... I see your "asshole" is showing again................. you might want to cover that up. :)

See, I have this amazing ability.................. it is a talent beyond reproach.................... that makes me super duper special. I can read. Yes, Yes, I know............................ Holy Cow Batman !!!! How amazing. Also, not only am I able to read Ford centric sites, but I am also able to read non Ford centric sites......................... and, as you pointed out before when you bashed me for it, I even have the audacity to own a non Ford product. Now, I'm sure that you are shocked that someone not in SE MI can read and comprehend automotive "stuff," but, like I said.................. I am super duper special. :D

There are Ford things that I don't agree with. What I don't do, is go into every Ford thread and **** all over it because of it. Why should I?? You are here, and you **** all over threads enough for a few websites.

As for GM stuff, it is general knowledge that GM is starving Chevrolet to prop up Cadillac and Buick. If that is success to you, and that is path you wish Ford to take, so they can make some Lincoln product that you love.................. but would never purchase anyway.................. then you will be mightily disappointed. Ford is much more fiscally responsible. Of course, that may have something to do with the fact that they are not "too big to fail."

• Like 6

I would say the engineers and designers got to use their talent with new ATS and CTS.

We're talking about advertising, here, please try to keep up, thanks.

And GM is in a sorry state: its marketing mojo died 3 decades ago, maybe longer, and with Akerson's clumsy thrashing about, it's going to be a while before anything creative comes out of GM. Meanwhile, Farley takes Ford towards 2100. :)