Tachometer

13cmax

I just got a CMAX SE with the 201A package. I read where as standard equipment, it should have a tachometer. I cannot get it to show up on any of the screens no matter what arrow, button or OK I push. Is there one or not, and if so, please walk me thru how to get to it. It's driving me nuts!

Thanks.

Frank

You have to select in as part of MyView.

(From memory) Go to the Displays page on the left-hand mfd. Scroll up or down to get to MyView. Go right to customize. Again, up or down until the tach shows up. OK.

I tend to put the tachometer and engine temp gauge on the MyView page, since they aren't displayed anywhere else.

OK. I finally see Tach, temp and a lot of other options. Now I need to figure out how many of these I can display in My View. Right now, all I have id the tach and avg fuel economy. Can't seem to add anything else. Still learning! This is harder than setting the clock on the old VCR!

Guess I`ll be having my Tech Savvy Salesman program all those settings for me too. Some of us aging Dinosaurs without Grandchildren handy need all the help we can obtain. The old axium KIS is long gone. Some of us as still happy with our antiquated "Dumb Phones". Imagine life without "Bluetooth"? Yikes!

We had quite a time getting the bluetooth to sync up last nite, but a nice lady from Ford stuck with us while we sat in the car with one cell phone talking to her while syncing another cell phone. She walked us thru a step at a time and we finally got it. Then we were able to sync the other one on our own. Very helpful and patient lady. Probably thought we were as dumb as a post, but never showed it!