My new ford fusion titanium!

sdotlow

I just bought it last night. I'll have pictures up in a bit.

I noticed a kind of "lit match" smell after I would accelerate kind of hard. I can't tell if it was from something else or my new vehicle. I'm going to try and see if it happens again today, I only smelled it once or twice. Anyone notice anything like this?

Already had trim on the door "pop up". The black piano finish where the hand pull is, below the door handle, had popped up. Firmly pushed down and it seemed to snap into place.

Otherwise, I'm beyond happy!

• Like 4

Yeah there's clearance, but barely lol. In my apartment parking lot the clearance on the sidewalk varies space by space. There are some spots I get nowhere near it.

I'm used to driving my better half's Corolla, it's a bit of a size adjustment.

The options I got were Moonroof, Navigation and the H spoke rims.

I'm glad I got all 3. I didn't think I'd use the navigation at all but it's actually not bad, although kind of sluggish at times. I'm slowly adjusting to the voice controls. They're pretty handy.

I kind of wish I had gotten adaptive cruise control. I was just on the highway using cruise control and realized how nice it would have been.

You'll be very happy with your purchase. I kind of wish I had went for AWD but I'm content with my Titanium as is.

With Jacksonville being as large as it is, most of our driving is interstate/ highway, Adaptive cruise control made too much sense for us. AWD is nice as well, by not typically something I would consider unless I were purchasing a sports car.

• Like 1

The options I got were Moonroof, Navigation and the H spoke rims.

I'm glad I got all 3. I didn't think I'd use the navigation at all but it's actually not bad, although kind of sluggish at times. I'm slowly adjusting to the voice controls. They're pretty handy.

I kind of wish I had gotten adaptive cruise control. I was just on the highway using cruise control and realized how nice it would have been.

You'll be very happy with your purchase. I kind of wish I had went for AWD but I'm content with my Titanium as is.

My wife insisted on ACC when we ordered the FFH. I wasn't to keen on it, but now would own a car without it.

Did you opt for the spoiler delete?

Nope the spoiler is on there. Those are just bad pictures for it.

I can understand not wanting the AWD. Where I'm at in the northeast, snow and ice can be an issue. Also, the titanium feels like a sports car to me. Maybe it's just my always driving a Corolla, but the 2.0 feels strong to me.