Love my new addition....NOT

Elf911

Love the first hit on my Escape. The most expensive taillight out of the 4.... Drivers side outer light. $175.80 plus install. Time to search for a DYI install or Bentley book. Anyone have any info on Kuga or aftermarket LED taillights? Rather do it now than later

post-49477-0-94130200-1375218803_thumb.jpg

Edited by Elf911

Wife rolled into the back of another car at a stoplight. The car had a piece of metal sticking out the back. Punched a hole through the passenger side of the bumper cover, took out the headlight, signal light, fog lamp, washer fluid tank. No damage to hood or right fender. Total= $2300.00

My Mom had her Caddy SRX one week and backed out of the drive right into the roofers truck. Normally it would not have been there. Put a small dent in the tail of it and 600 bucks later it was fixed. Stuff happens and it usually happens when they are brand new. At least you got it over with.

Edited by chevys

Love the first hit on my Escape. The most expensive taillight out of the 4.... Drivers side outer light. $175.80 plus install. Time to search for a DYI install or Bentley book. Anyone have any info on Kuga or aftermarket LED taillights? Rather do it now than later

Sorry to hear about this. I know the feeling. It sucks because its always on your mind until you get it fixed.

Did you get it fixed yet? Reason I ask is because I'm about to pull the trigger on Rear LED's and I would sell you mine at a very good price.

Sorry yes I did and got a great price on it through a friend. Very easy swap. Two caps popped off then two nuts and slide it out. How are the LED's I'd be interested in those if they are plug and play. Or if you let me know how you got them to function properly ;)