Default to Bluetooth Audio? (Sync), etc

Picked up a new F150 yesterday, and have a couple of questions for anyone with experience.

First, is there any way to get the Sync Media to default to Bluetooth Audio? As is, Aux defaults to Sync Line In regardless of where I left it. I can press the Sync input key and say "bluetooth audio", but it would seem simpler if it were already there when I press Aux.

Next, is there a good way to keep water droplets off the backup camera lens? It's been raining (for what seems) every 36 hours in Raleigh for the past few weeks/months. Not really a big deal, since I can use my mirrors, but maybe there's an easy way to keep it clear?

• Like 1

Just picked up a new Escape and it does the same thing. Drives me crazy because I have to push the source button and then talk to the F-ing car to listen to Spotify on my vehicle. In the meantime on the left side of the steering wheel I can control everything with my thumb. Just does not make sense.

Think this is the default setting or at least it is for the Taurus and Fusion's I have been in recently.

Try Rain-X maybe?

Thanks. It's a company-owned perk, but I got to choose what I wanted.

It's an XLT CC with the 302A option package, bucket seats, 3.5L EB, and a 3.15 locking diff. (went with the 3.15 for mpg at the expense of some towing capacity, and the locking diff as a kind of poor-man's 4x4).

So far, I've got about 90 miles on the odo, and I'm really eager to see what the mpg will be after I'm done with the break-in period (varying speeds, no WOT). The instant MPG is encouraging, assuming it's accurate.

It's by far the nicest daily driver I've ever had. Here's the original pic I took for my avatar. (It used to be my '93 Ranger, which I still have)

post-23551-0-06570600-1376964807_thumb.jpg

Picked up a new F150 yesterday, and have a couple of questions for anyone with experience.

First, is there any way to get the Sync Media to default to Bluetooth Audio? As is, Aux defaults to Sync Line In regardless of where I left it. I can press the Sync input key and say "bluetooth audio", but it would seem simpler if it were already there when I press Aux.

Next, is there a good way to keep water droplets off the backup camera lens? It's been raining (for what seems) every 36 hours in Raleigh for the past few weeks/months. Not really a big deal, since I can use my mirrors, but maybe there's an easy way to keep it clear?

Same deal in our C-Max...aggravating as hell. High school daughter, who has always been tech savvy, gets in my HHR (2006) last week and sees the AUX cord dangling from the audio, "Ahhhh...good ole auxilary cord!!". We both absolutely despise the MySync menus...an absolute mess...completely counter-intuitive.