Issue with Steering Wheel Button

Has anyone had problems with the the steering wheel buttons? One of the buttons that control the dashboard displays requires extra pushes (or extra hard pushes) to activate. The button on the left which controls the display mode, Enxxxxxx stuff, EV, etc. works fine but the one on the right which activates the Entertainment, Climate, Navigation, and Phone sometimes has to be pressed multiple times to work. Up and down seem to work fine and going to the left is not so bad but pressing on the right side and pressing the "OK" button is problematic. I took it in for service last week for that and a couple of other things and they seemed to dismiss my concern. First they said the SYNC upgrade would probably take care of it (of course it didn't). Then they said they checked it against another vehicle and it's working the same.

For the button on the left, I can use the pad of my thumb, my finger tip, a knuckle, etc. to easily move the selection in any direction. The right side button moving to the right requires me to press up to 3 or 4 times and the "OK" can take up to 2 times to accept the signal. Meanwhile my eyes are off the road. Anyone else noticed this issue or if this is not normal, do you have suggestions on what magic words I can say to get them to take this problem seriously?