08 Focus Coupe sigted

igor

Which we still don't know means '08 calendar year or '08 model year. In either case, the '07 guesses were a TAD optimistic.

late 08 calendar year, with sales starting in early 09 ... so technically it should be called a 2010 Camaro, like the Tundra is techincally an 08 Tundra ...

Igor

Cheers and Gears once claimed there would be an 05 Camaro to match the new Stang. Supposedly GM was going to ship Aussie GTO tooling to the US and build Camaro versions.

Anyway, back to topci: The '08 Focus sounds way better then the 2005-7. The ones saying 'kill the name' are nuts. So, we'll never will see c1, boo hoo. But we will see a c2 here at least.

Same as the current Focus, though. (Does the European Focus have rear drums, btw?)

On the base models. the Estate i.e station wagon and models with the 2.0 litre or larger engines have standard discs. Standard discs on the wagon, and an optional 2.3 l would make sense, the Focus wagon can carry alot of cargo, the extra security of rear discs makes sense.

On the base models. the Estate i.e station wagon and models with the 2.0 litre or larger engines have standard discs. Standard discs on the wagon, and an optional 2.3 l would make sense, the Focus wagon can carry alot of cargo, the extra security of rear discs makes sense.

pretty much .. as someone pointed to my comments - base drums are not bad .. not having option of discs would be stupid, however.. especially, since they are readily available ...

Igor

• 1 month later...

True, but the 1997 was released in spring 1996, so they got at least 3.5 years out of it. But then, the sedan stuck around til 2002 and ZX2 to 2003. OnlySo, I wouldn't say 'disorganized'.

The Focus wagon is offically dead for 2008, according to a post somewhere here on BON.

Edited by 630land