2015 Mustang order guide leaked

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20140422/CARNEWS/140429960?utm_source=DailyDrive20140422&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_term=article2more&utm_content=20140422-2015-Ford-Mustang-order-guide-leaked&utm_campaign=awdailydrive

The 2015 Ford Mustang order guide is now available to U.S. dealers. One dealer in particular took screenshots of all the order codes and posted them online, giving us a good look at the different options for the new 'Stang, revealing almost everything except the base price.

Initially, we see a lot of familiar stuff like racing stripes and tech packages. A little bit further down, we see a few options with the letters “SVT” in front. We're thinking this is stuff going on the next GT500 or possibly a new SVT model.

The article mentioned the eco-boost option and that it "probably stood for the twin turbo V6". First I'd heard about that one. I thought it was the eco-boost 4?

its a 2.3....theres rumours of a 5.0 twin turbo, but NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING has been confirmed, I will repeat, there has NOT been any 2015 Mustang ordering guides released to dealers yet, what this actually is is probably a draft of some sort and possibly internal, and I dont expect to see ordering guides for probably another couple of months, but like this article, that too is speculation...lol

Edited by Deanh
  • Like 1