2014 Fusion issues

Fordfan82

So I've noticed when I use sync and even the radio if as I increase the volume am noticing the speaker sound become muffled and a rattle sound. It's on a 3 year lease and wondering is something like that covered under warranty?

My 2nd issue is my wife can't get comfortable in the drivers seat. She says her back hurts after she drives the car. She has tried to adjust the seat and even the lower back support as well. She thinks it has something to do with the seatbelt? I am at a loss of as what to do about it? Of course when we were filling paper work out she never thought of test driving it. She wants to keep the Fusion after the lease is up but she drives it sometimes to run to the store or to work. Maybe there is a back support thing she can get to put behind her? Maybe it is because they are cloth seats and not leather?

Hey, i remember seeing a tsb on door rattle somewhere in the forums. Call your service advisor and ask about it.

For the seats, maybe look in to getting your wife a driving lumbar support pad. Ive seen them at brookestone. I never sat in the cloth seats. The fusion I just ordered has the 10way leather seats and it worked well for both my wife and I.

Hope this helped a little at least