2014 Explorer Sport Engine cooling fan redesign?? Ford employees any idea??

I've mentioned this on my other post as part of my problem, but I'm reaching out to Ford Employees on here who can tell me what's up with this so called "redesign" of the engine cooling fan??

The corporate guy is telling me there are no bulletins released from engineering so he has no time line on when it will be ready??

Please help...is this true or smoke screen?? And can I call him out on it? He also said the current fan is not in stock ANYWHERE in the country!!!

Two application choices (would need last 8 of VIN to get specific part #): DB5Z-8C607-A or DB5Z-8C607-B . Both are on national backorder due to "late engineering change". DB5Z-8C607-A estimated off backorder on 5/28/2014. There is no listed inventory of either number at the part distribution centers (PDC). There is listed stock of the DB5Z-8C607-A at 44 locations nationwide including one each at factory authorized distributors (FAD) in Sacramento and San Jose.

Hey thanks so much into looking into this for much appreciated.

Here is the last 8 of my VIN: EGB53864

I have a feeling my part will be "B" but let's see. If it's "A" are you saying there are some in stock in sac and sj? Are those the redesigned p/n's or just left covers prior to redesign?

Thanks again!