2015 Fusion Hybrid Energi Order Status is temporary scheduling restriction

Gary Krieg

Been checking with the dealer to see if our VIN number has been assigned. The inventory manager checks his "Build Preview Report" every Tuesday to see if anything for our order has changed. It has been sitting in a status of "temporary scheduling restriction". The inventory manager stated that all his hybrid orders are in the same status. I assume that they build the hybrids in groups. Once we get a build date how many days does it take to physically build the car once work on it starts? Does anybody have any idea how long the "temporary scheduling restriction" status can be in place.

Gary

Hello

I'm no expert, but i ordered a 2015 FFH back in May 2014 and received it Sep 2, 2014.

Tracked the status through these forums and from the date it got the VIN assigned to build date was 8 days

(Jul 29/ Aug 6).

The forums indicate it's almost clockwork with a grand average of 7 days between VIN/build dates.

Shipping and delivery is another matter but mine was about 4 weeks (sat at the dealers for 4 days before they could prep/release it to me).

Hope that helps.

Enjoy your new car when it arrives.