Info, Reset and Setup buttons not working properly

I have a 2010 Ford Fusion SE with the Info, Reset and Setup buttons on the left side of the steering wheel. Wednesday I took it in to my Ford dealer for an oil change and yesterday I found that the Info and Reset buttons weren't working properly and the Setup button isn't working at all. When I press either Info or Reset, the message "Reset for System Check" pops up in the message center. I'm not able to scroll through the trip odometers, fuel economy, DTE or Avg MPG stats anymore and I can't reset my Avg MPG, where the message center is stuck. It does let me scroll through Oil Life, etc., but I don't need those right now. Has anyone ever had this happen? And more importantly, does anyone know how I can fix it?

Dealer repair. You do not want to accidentally trigger the air bag while working on a steering wheel. If you trigger it, it costs a lot to replace. If the dealer triggers it, he gets to replace it at no cost to you since he didn't follow the proper procedure.