Ford removes Michigan Assembly Plant manager

wixom22

Really,irresponsible of upper management putting two people with zero knowledge

Of the job or qualifications ( plant mgr.&quality mgr. ) & ties to ousted ex plt. Mgr. (Baby

Daddy-QM) who followed him from one plant to another , hooking each other up with

Sweet promotions! Fly the American flag upside down; MAP is in trouble and needs serious

Leadership. Mgmt. @ MAP in chaos.Excellant workforce in need of direction not discipline.

Of the job or qualifications ( plant mgr.&quality mgr. ) & ties to ousted ex plt. Mgr. (Baby

Daddy-QM) who followed him from one plant to another , hooking each other up with

Sweet promotions! Fly the American flag upside down; MAP is in trouble and needs serious

Leadership. Mgmt. @ MAP in chaos.Excellant workforce in need of direction not discipline.

Sounds a lot like CAP. I thought CAP wrote the book on zero knowledge of a job and qualifications.... not needed. Here is your M.E. and Area Managers office ;)

Edited by Decker

I dont like the decision to move MAP production to Mexico.So they say that its okay because you will be building trucks and suv`s and its great that they are bringing in new product but its all customer driven.Who knows what will sell say 3 years from now.Thank NAFTA for that 'giant sucking sound' of jobs going to Mexico.TPP is like NAFTA only for asia!!!!!The rich rule the world and USA politicians are their whores!
  • Like 1

I dont like the decision to move MAP production to Mexico.So they say that its okay because you will be building trucks and suv`s and its great that they are bringing in new product but its all customer driven.Who knows what will sell say 3 years from now.Thank NAFTA for that 'giant sucking sound' of jobs going to Mexico.TPP is like NAFTA only for asia!!!!!The rich rule the world and USA politicians are their whores!

Strange apart from this forum, no one in general public cares. So it will continue. Better go educate yourself and adapt or be left behind.

lol no u dont get it. im not lowering the class of this forum, it cant get any lower...i mean u think this is a good hi class area to discuss info ? LMAO

thanks considering my age, being called kid, is a nice compliment!

im glad i make u laugh, thats a wonderful thing, if more ppl laughed this would be a better world!