local 1219

superjake

Sure sorry I overwhelmed your reading skills, next time I'll draw you two pictures instead. Wtf with all the membership has been through, your only complaint is a double post? Why did you have to have someone read them to you twice, or did you just notice a double post and wanted to bitch about something?

Sure sorry I overwhelmed your reading skills, next time I'll draw you two pictures instead. Wtf with all the membership has been through, your only complaint is a double post? Why did you have to have someone read them to you twice, or did you just notice a double post and wanted to bitch about something?

Yes these are the idiots from Lima! Vote yes! They have nowhere to go, transfers have them on seniority! Ain't life great,! I have the time to get another moving allowance, and to retire!

u know what i call a crazy insane dude from indy ? a FIFI

what is a fifi ? f*cking idi*t from indy

Edited by CaptObvious

You are so right I am such an idiot! Our local never had team leaders like you and your so called local union! Nor did we ever elect an ex salary as chairmen! Not to mention its still better to live in Indiana and take a job away from your family in Ohio, maybe this way we can stop your disease you are trying to spread across the entire UAW.