862 VOTES NO

Weecountry

Local 862 consist of two plants, Louisville Assembly Plant and Kentucky Truck Plant

LAP RESULTS

Production against 2383, production for 1098

Skilled trades against 202, skilled trades for 123

KTP RESULTS

Production against 1995

Production for 1069

Skill trades against 346

Skill trades for 189

Read more: http://scottrlap.proboards.com/thread/15340/local-862-results#ixzz3rozKGz5p

You'll come on down to KY and we'll show you what balls and brains look like.

• Like 1

Sorry to say this littlecountry but it doesn't look like you will be retiring this week. This puppy looks like it is going down. I am good financially into next year maybe feb or mar without taping into the long term savings. I hope they can work something out but we could be on strike soon.

Edited by wixom22

Sorry to say this littlecountry but it does look like you will be retiring this week. This puppy looks like it is going down. I am good financially into next year maybe feb or mar without taping into the long term savings. I hope they can work something out but we could be on strike soon.

I'm retiring AFTER it PASSES!!!

Its ok LAP is losing the Lincoln & sales will drop on the Escape sooner or later. Bye Bye C-crew & the greedy 2 tier

Tier 2 only accounts for roughly 20% of the vote so they are not the ones that voted it down. This contract gave considerable gains for tier 2 and basically nothing for legacy so perhaps the legacy workers voted it down.

Damn, I forget to spread the YES vote down there , I'll explain things to them and they can Beg the UAW to have another vote before Friday!

What more could those peeps down there want but maybe better dental plans!

Maybe one that will pay more than once for a set of false teeth since I dropped mine down the outhouse.

Tier 2 only accounts for roughly 20% of the vote so they are not the ones that voted it down. This contract gave considerable gains for tier 2 and basically nothing for legacy so perhaps the legacy workers voted it down.

I think you have an even mix of both tiers voting both ways.

Seen about an even split where I am from both legacy and tier 2.

I hope whatever they come back with if it's voted down they take that stupid pull ahead payment out. I like several others I talked to want that to fill up the tesphe all in one shot in 2016 and not have to take from each paycheck during the year.

Hope your right Caustic, many of the tier2 people could be wiped out , it would be a pretty shitty x mas for some. I warned my son several months ago to be prepared for the possibility for a strike. The nature of our business requires it.

If you're not ready for a strike you shouldn't be voting no.

I told this to several people. I can vote no and not worry I have savings and a second job. I won't be hurt by a strike but I see some people acting big but they'll be crying to cross the line after one friday and no check in the bank.

Things will be interesting come Saturday if this is voted down.

I hope whatever they come back with if it's voted down they take that stupid pull ahead payment out. I like several others I talked to want that to fill up the tesphe all in one shot in 2016 and not have to take from each paycheck during the year.

You're right. It was brought to my attention a few days ago that the folks at the top of the 20% tier 2 group who are close to being moved up will have to start all over again on the new path to full wages.

You're right. It was brought to my attention a few days ago that the folks at the top of the 20% tier 2 group who are close to being moved up will have to start all over again on the new path to full wages.

Most above that bottom 8% have 1-3 years in at kinimum I believe but I find it funny that the 8 year scale was introduced but saw something about people hired in 2011 beijg moved to traditional right at ratification. Thought that was kind of fishy that some with 4 years jumps past the 8 year plan and those with 3 years and 364 days still have to go by the new payscale.

Seems like a nice bribe to get some yes votes from those only looking out for themseves. Just my opinion anyway.

You are getting a $1500 bonus in June. Use that to replace the pull ahead and put it in your TESPHE. It would be asinine to vote no because of the $1500 payment.

Their hourly rate will be bumped up based on seniority. If a Tier 2 wants the 20% cap to remain in place they should have a foot stuck far up their greedy ass.

For the record with my seniority I would be bumped up quicker if the 20% was left in place.

Edited by Tier2

Had my kid to do the math on the percentages of our vote since she has some skooling:

NO 67%

YES 33%

Skilled Trades

NO 64%

YES 36%

You had to have your kid do the math. A monkey could've looked at the numbers and told you the percentages. Damn we have some dumb members.

You are getting a $1500 bonus in June. Use that to replace the pull ahead and put it in your TESPHE. It would be asinine to vote no because of the $1500 payment.

Did I say I am voting no because of the pull ahead? No I did not. I said if it's voted down I hope when they come back with a different offer(if they do), it's removed.

Your parents deserve a beating.

Did I say I am voting no because of the pull ahead? No I did not. I said if it's voted down I hope when they come back with a different offer(if they do), it's removed.

Your parents deserve a beating.

You said you didn't want to take money out of your paycheck to fill up your TESPHE next year. I simply pointed out that you wouldn't have to. Now who deserves a beating?