Future E-Series

NLPRacing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I work at the econoline plant the new nose jobe is the 2008 model it looks like the new 08 super duty truck. we have ran a few prebuild units allready they look good i hope it sells well I think it looks more manly. we are getting a few new stuff for the 07 model but not much some changes to valve covers, no 5 lug rims, new trailer tow wire mostly stuff no one but us ever see. the new chrome rims look nice.

I work at the econoline plant the new nose job is the 2008 model it looks like the new 08 super duty truck. we have ran a few prebuild units already they look good i hope it sells well I think it looks more manly. we are getting a few new stuff for the 07 model but not much some changes to valve covers, no 5 lug rims, new trailer tow wire mostly stuff no one but us ever see. the new chrome rims look nice.

Will the 08 get a driver's side cargo and/or sliding door? For some reason I really like full size Ford vans. I guess it's because my first vehicle was a 78 E250 w/a 460 big block (great torque!). My parents owned several vans which were all great (except for the one short-lived Chevy) and I even had an 01 E150 conversion for a company vehicle that my parents now own and are still driving.

If the 08 would get a driver's side cargo and/or sliding doors, it would be on my short list to replace my F150 when the twins get here. In fact, if they would offer a real nice Chateau with the 3V 5.4 6 speed auto in E150 trim or maybe the new 6.4 Power Stroke in E350 trim, and dual power sliding doors, I would place a deposit right now! I know the Expedition EL will offer this kind of stuff and utility, but once you have owned one of these vans, it's hard not to want another one.

Will the 08 get a driver's side cargo and/or sliding door? For some reason I really like full size Ford vans. I guess it's because my first vehicle was a 78 E250 w/a 460 big block (great torque!). My parents owned several vans which were all great (except for the one short-lived Chevy) and I even had an 01 E150 conversion for a company vehicle that my parents now own and are still driving.

If the 08 would get a driver's side cargo and/or sliding doors, it would be on my short list to replace my F150 when the twins get here. In fact, if they would offer a real nice Chateau with the 3V 5.4 6 speed auto in E150 trim or maybe the new 6.4 Power Stroke in E350 trim, and dual power sliding doors, I would place a deposit right now! I know the Expedition EL will offer this kind of stuff and utility, but once you have owned one of these vans, it's hard not to want another one.

I agree. And why doesn't Ford do a simple 4x4 setup like just 2H and 4H? Would love to see doors on both sides with rear quarter flip out windows, an interior similar to either F-150 or 250, and all the other options you can get on F series to include the same engines. I don't think this kind of setup would steal sales from the Expy.

The extra doors don't sound bad, but when compared to the GM model there isn't a lot of space between the seats, and it kind of takes on an oversized mini-van approach.

Maybe :shrug: its just me, but I like the idea of walking to the back of the van ( from the drivers seat )without having to exit the vehicle, or squeeze between seats. GOTTA HAVE SPACE.

Edited by J2D

• 2 weeks later...