Why no info. from 919????

Bigcountry

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Einstein, what makes you think you would hear otherwise? Did you pay attention to what you read?

Is "BigCountry" a moniker that refers to all the air in your head?

LOL..... It's one big secert, so that tells me that the info. is not good, because if they had good news they would be on TV braggin' about what they done for us!

LOL..... It's one big secert, so that tells me that the info. is not good, because if they had good news they would be on TV braggin' about what they done for us!

Maybe we should all just take a deep breath and give it a few more days until the end of the week...they may simply not be finished discussing the status of NAP yet...we've all waited this long what's a few more days.

Hang in there guys.

August sales numbers are out on Friday and Wall St. is looking for another 10% - 12% drop in light truck sales over last August....just another nail in our coffin.

It wont be long now....we know it....and they know it !

It's freakin' 9:00 a.m. why no udate from 919 on what happened in MI yesterday???????????????

UAW REFUSES TO PROVIDED INFORMATION TO MEMBERS ABOUT BUYOUTS

While many UAW officials are concerned about the loss of membership, which means a financial hit for the union through lost union dues, Ford's recent cuts have signaled the company will be smaller going forward and that is a reality the UAW must accept. Most UAW leaders were tight-lipped as they left the session, declining to answer reporters' questions. "Sworn to secrecy," said Jerry Sullivan, president of UAW Local 600, which represents workers at Ford's F-150 pickup plant in Dearborn. UAW President Ron Gettelfinger and Bob King, the union's chief Ford negotiator, attended the four-hour, closed-door meeting at the UAW-Ford National Development and Training Center in Detroit, but did not speak to reporters afterward. "Local union leaders met today to discuss the ideas and input of UAW-Ford workers about the current situation at Ford," King said in a statement released after Tuesday's meeting.

This meeting in Detroit must not be good news to the UAW leaders because they are always willing to promote themselves. Why is the UAW "SWORN TO SECRECY" from the very members that it is suppose to support. What kind of secret deals is the UAW up to now?

Maybe we should all just take a deep breath and give it a few more days until the end of the week...they may simply not be finished discussing the status of NAP yet...we've all waited this long what's a few more days.

Hang in there guys.

August sales numbers are out on Friday and Wall St. is looking for another 10% - 12% drop in light truck sales over last August....just another nail in our coffin.

It wont be long now....we know it....and they know it !

Man, its just like X-mas, the closer it gets the more excited I get! But I guess we'll be on X-mas break in 6 more days!

By the way, 8.5 today!

Edited by Bigcountry

UAW REFUSES TO PROVIDED INFORMATION TO MEMBERS ABOUT BUYOUTS

While many UAW officials are concerned about the loss of membership, which means a financial hit for the union through lost union dues, Ford's recent cuts have signaled the company will be smaller going forward and that is a reality the UAW must accept. Most UAW leaders were tight-lipped as they left the session, declining to answer reporters' questions. "Sworn to secrecy," said Jerry Sullivan, president of UAW Local 600, which represents workers at Ford's F-150 pickup plant in Dearborn. UAW President Ron Gettelfinger and Bob King, the union's chief Ford negotiator, attended the four-hour, closed-door meeting at the UAW-Ford National Development and Training Center in Detroit, but did not speak to reporters afterward. "Local union leaders met today to discuss the ideas and input of UAW-Ford workers about the current situation at Ford," King said in a statement released after Tuesday's meeting.

This meeting in Detroit must not be good news to the UAW leaders because they are always willing to promote themselves. Why is the UAW "SWORN TO SECRECY" from the very members that it is suppose to support. What kind of secret deals is the UAW up to now?

I just can't believe that our Local Union leaders are "Sworn To Secrecy"....That makes no sense whatsoever............I'm counting on the details of the meeting ASAP and I'm sure many more of you are also. I think we will hear what took place.......If not, what good was holding the meeting?......

I just can't believe that our Local Union leaders are "Sworn To Secrecy"....That makes no sense whatsoever............I'm counting on the details of the meeting ASAP and I'm sure many more of you are also. I think we will hear what took place.......If not, what good was holding the meeting?......

Excuse to play in a golf tournament, can't just fly up there and play. "Oh what a coincidence a vendor sponsored golf tournament while we are here for a meeting"

disclaimer: I have no facts as to this information, it is purely speculation based on prior activities and mostly written as a form of jest.

Isn't this what the plant manager said all along?

NO - This what our chairman purposed but the plant manager said no. He proposed 2 logical ways to work the down weeks but both were turned down, so he told them if they didn't want to go for that then he would make them abide by the contract which was on his newsletter (which he knew they couldn't get to work anyway).

I was under the impression the alternating shift idea got shot down ???

This thread is all about NAP ( local 919 )...I thought you said you worked

in the glass house....meaning HQ....whats up with that ?

Why are you even commenting here....oh wait someone said that's what

a troll is ?

Injecting rumors, speculation, and unwanted comments on a thread that

does'nt concern you.

Is your memory that short....I thought you had ALL the inside information

and played golf with the "man".....where.... online on a games site ?

WOW that's one heck of a daily commute or being a "man of the cloth" are you

now saying you are omnipotent and can be in 2 places at 1 time ?

Why dont you just stop embarassing yourself and stay out of threads

that dont concern you ?

Company wide buyouts were discussed and voted upon for UAW approval. It passed unamiously 100% for approval, even Mario of 245 voted yes...

I can't blame the UAW for voting for it, their backs are against the wall. Trouble with the vote is that FORD has not sanctioned the buyouts !!!!!!!!!!!! Company buyout offers ain't gonna happen, plant specific 1st, all plants slated to close 1st. Do you think FORD is gonna spend money on top of money to pay for transfer costs too ??? you sir, are ignorant. The "Swami" has spoken.

Edited by "Swami"

I can't blame the UAW for voting for it, their backs are against the wall. Trouble with the vote is that FORD has not sanctioned the buyouts !!!!!!!!!!!! Company buyout offers ain't gonna happen, plant specific 1st, all plants slated to close 1st. Do you think FORD is gonna spend money on top of money to pay for transfer costs too ??? you sir, are ignorant. The "Swami" has spoken.

Ignorant? For making a statement about what happened in Detroit; in response to a question??? You obviously have far too much time on your hands and no brain to back it up. "SWAMI" the first living brain donor, how nice. Don't you have a glass house shitter to clean? Buck up and do your job loser...

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Ignorant? For making a statement about what happened in Detroit; in response to a question??? You obviously have far too much time on your hands and no brain to back it up. "SWAMI" the first living brain donor, how nice. Don't you have a glass house shitter to clean? Buck up and do your job loser...

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Good point, I retract that statement, you sir are a toadlinger !!!!