Lighting not working as expected after dash-cam install.

Icehunter

Hi!

I'm hoping someone can help me. I recently had a dash-cam installed from a dealer here and while everything else in the car works fine my lighting is not working as expected.

I have a 2013 Fusion SE.

I'm taking it back in this Friday to be looked at but is there something I can do myself in the meantime?

Here's what "does" work at least to my understanding:

Auto-Lamps

When I'm driving in the rain my headlights/taillights will come on; but my instrument panel will not light up. However it will light up if going through a tunnel or it's pitch black outside. I assume this is normal but I'm sure the instrument panel was always on before???

If lights are set to anything else but "off" and "auto" nothing lights up inside the car, but the taillights/headlights will be on.

According to the manual I have on page 66 all interior lights should be on in all modes but "off", and they will dim if it's set to have headlamps on or if the "auto" mode is engaged the headlamps.

I couldn't find a fuse reference in the fuses section on page 237 to know exactly which one it is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!