Education Buyout?

WHATwhat

Someone told me they raised the education buyout wage from 50% of base rate to 70%. Can anyone confirm this?

They told us at AAP yesterday 70% is if you take the focused educational package. You get two years to complete school instead of four. Taking an education buyout also does not preclude you from other employment outside of Ford.

• 15 years later...

I know quite a lot about this since I work in the field of education. I write reviews on essay writing services to make life easier for students, one of my last reviews was on EssayShark, you can check it out here https://paidpaper.net/essayshark-review. The pandemic has had a dampening impact on the ability of schools to increase fees. In the UK, for example, the Independent School Council's (ISC) annual census, which was conducted in January, found that fees had increased by an average of 1.1% this year compared with 4.1% in 2020. However, the flipside of that, the ISC said, is that the sector has continued to grow because parents worried about the loss of education in the public sector have enrolled their children in private schools instead. Given the surge in demand, fees are expected to bounce back in the coming academic year.

Edited by BruceKelley