Bold Moves Community Buzz

JM

Everyone here has some great ideas & strong opinions about Ford, their products, concepts, and the right Way Forward, but has anyone posted comments or sent emails on the Bold Moves website? By the below response it seems like they are listening...

Many of you have been asking if Ford sees the questions and comments posted to this site, and the answer is yes – each and every one of them. In a time of tough questions and even tougher decisions, we feel it’s important to respond, and this is just one more forum in which we can address some of your queries. FordBoldMoves.com was created with you in mind, and the range and quality of your responses to the videos and articles so far – smart, opinionated, concerned, impassioned, bold - are certainly no surprise. Although we’ve used email and the comments section to answer some of your questions, we wanted to create an area here where you can connect directly to the executives, managers, designers, engineers, and other professionals at Ford who are close to the issues, thinking, and decisions behind the bold moves they make every day.
And that question that's been brought up so many times here:
It’s Pierucci again on why isn’t Ford bringing European vehicles to the U.S.? "We are investigating all opportunities,” he explains, “factoring in customer needs, safety requirements, and emissions standards. The U.S. has different safety requirements and emissions standards from Europe so any vehicles that would be brought to the U.S. would need to be reengineered and crashed to ensure it meets the requirements. All of this takes time."
Edited by JM

So they complain about time NOT MONEY !!!! :D

I know I am jumpingthe gun .. but the couple times I asked this Ford over their PR email, the answer was mcuh more BS - this is the most concrete response from Ford onthis topic I have ever seen

of course .. means a whole lot of not much -

and I do not post there .. always found the moderator somewhat - cheesy.

Igor

Edited by igor

Nothing makes me cringe and cover my eyes more than the BOLD moves commercial with the Ford Freestyle.

Then name alone is boring....forget how the car looks....lol.....

Bold moves would be the Ford family selling their controlling stock to someone that can actually run something.

Bold moves would be Ford management all committing suicide.

Bold moves would be just filing for bankruptcy already since there is no reason to delay the inevitable.

Bold moves would be someone bitch slapping you for your ignorant and biased response.

How truly worldly and wise of you..................... to recommend a group of people commit suicide.

Are you truly this big of an asshole, or are you just posturing for your "audience."

BTW, I realize this post will probably be deleted. However, as soon as some negatoid brainiac starts recommending suicide............... they deserve whatever they get.