Tesla owner spends $160 driving cross-country in all-electric 2021 Mustang Mach-E

Sorry for the clickbait title but that is the actual title of the article from Detroit Free Press.

The article is actually a compilation of several interviews with Mach E owners, most of them in California.

Spoiler alert: everyone loves their Mach E ?

https://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2021/03/09/2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-reviews-owners/4636946001/?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot

Her husband, a special education teacher and head football coach, traded his 2015 F-150 for a 2017 premium Mustang with a stick shift while Bannister decided to downsize from her 2013 Flex to a 2017 Fusion Energi; They bought two cars that day.

This time, they bought the 2021 Mach-E and the 2020 Fusion hybrid, adding to their 2019 Ranger, 2019 EcoSport and a 2013 Focus with manual transmission.

This guys probably lurks here ?

He's got the entire Ford line up in his garage and two of them are stick shift. He even has an EcoSport. That's a serious commitment to the blue oval... I like Ford but I would never buy an EcoSport.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, bzcat said:

He's got the entire Ford line up in his garage and two of them are stick shift. He even has an EcoSport. That's a serious commitment to the blue oval... I like Ford but I would never buy an EcoSport.

LOL Only if I really need to.