ice-capades

Ford Weekly Scheduling Notes

Posted (edited)

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, April 29th, Bronco, Bronco Sport, Ecosport, Edge, Explorer, F150, Mustang, Mach E, Super Duty, Transit, Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect Van orders will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 21MY Bronco  – Please review and confirm your retail reservation orders in WBDO are correct with the customer prior to them being scheduled. 
  • 2021 MY OTD Retail Bronco Sport Entity/Options Balance Out - The final order due date for retail 2021MY Bronco Sport orders with the following entity/options, requiring incremental allocation was close of business Tuesday, April 13.  Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the retail and stock orders with these configurations/options.  
    • Badland Series (400A)
    • Big Bend Package (96P)
    • Outer Banks Package (96T)
    • Badlands Package (96X)
    • 18” Optional Big Bend Wheel (64M)
  • 21MY Mach E Paint Balance Out – Carbonized Gray (M7) and Infinite Blue (AB) have balanced out with Job 1.  All retail units with these paints have scheduled.

Balance Out Information

• 21MY Super Duty Balanced Out 21MY Super Duty has balanced out.  Spec changes and cancellations have been shut off.
  • 21MY Explorer Job #2 Balance Out – Spec changes and cancellations have been shut off for 21MY Explorer Job#2 orders.
Edited by ice-capades

2021MY RANGER - New York Region (May apply to other regions)

No Availability:

• 4x2 (R1E, R4E)
  • XLT Version (300A - 302A)
  • Black Appearance Pkg (76J opt on XLT & Lariat)

Best Availability

• XL Version 4x4 (R1F, R4F 100A & 101A)
  • Lariat 4x4 (R1F, R4F 500A & 501A) without the Black Appearance Pkg (76J)

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, May 6, Bronco, Bronco Sport, EcoSport, Edge, Escape, Explorer, Mustang, Mach E, Ranger, Super Duty, Transit, Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect Van orders will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 2021MY ExpeditionRear Inflatable Seat Belts (52R) feature was not recommended on any SIMS orders for allocation week 20, It will not be selected for scheduling until further notice. This feature in optional on Limited 300A/301A/302A and King Ranch. This is included in Limited 303A Convenience Package (50A) and standard on Platinum. Once this option is available to schedule, we will update the information as soon as possible.
  • 21MY Bronco Please confirm your unscheduled retail reservation orders in WBDO are correct with the customer prior to them being scheduled.   
  • All OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling - Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders.
  • 2021 MY OTD Retail Bronco Sport Entity/Options Balance Out - The final order due date for retail 2021MY Bronco Sport orders with the following entity/options, requiring incremental allocation was close of business Tuesday, April 13.  Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the retail and stock orders with these configurations/options.  
  • Badland Series (400A)
  • Big Bend Package (96P)
  • Badlands Package (96X)
  • 21MY Mach E Paint Balance Out – Carbonized Gray (M7) and Infinite Blue (AB) have balanced out with Job 1.  All retail units with these paints have scheduled.

Balance out Information

• 21MY F150 Job#1 Balance Out
  • Final 21MY F150 Dearborn Job#1 orders are due on Thursday, May 13th.  Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Thursday, May 13th.  
  • Final 21MY F150 Kansas City Job#1 orders are due on Thursday, May 27th.  Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Thursday, May 27th
  • 21MY Super Duty Balance Out – 21MY Super Duty has balanced out.  Spec changes and cancellations have been shut off.
  • 21MY Explorer Job #2 Balance Out – Spec changes and cancellations have been shut off for 21MY Explorer Job#2 orders.

2021MY EXPEDITION  - Due to production changes, Expedition will not be scheduling this week and will resume Thursday, May 13th.

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, May 6, Bronco, Bronco Sport, EcoSport, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, Mustang, Mach E, Ranger, Super Duty, Transit, Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect Van orders will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 2021MY ExpeditionRear Inflatable Seat Belts (52R) will not be selected for scheduling until further notice. This feature in optional on Limited 300A/301A/302A and King Ranch. This is included in Limited 303A Convenience Package (50A) and standard on Platinum. Once this option is available to schedule, we will update the information as soon as possible.
  • 21MY Bronco Please confirm your unscheduled retail reservation orders in WBDO are correct with the customer prior to them being scheduled.    
  • All OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling - Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders.
    • Badland Series (400A)
    • Big Bend Package (96P)
    • Badlands Package (96X)
  • 21MY Mach-E Paint Balance Out – Carbonized Gray (M7) and Infinite Blue (AB) have balanced out with Job 1.  All retail units with these paints have scheduled.

Balance out Information

• 21MY F150 Job#1 Balance Out
    • Final 21MY F150 Dearborn Job#1 orders are due on Thursday, May 13th.  Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Thursday, May 13th.  
    • Final 21MY F150 Kansas City Job#1 orders are due on Thursday, May 27th.  Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Thursday, May 27th
  • 21MY Super Duty Balanced Out 21MY Super Duty has balanced out.  Spec changes and cancellations have been shut off.