ice-capades

Ford Weekly Scheduling Notes

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, October 7, EcoSport and Mach E will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 21MY Expedition - Beginning on Monday, October 4th, all eligible scheduled stock orders in the system will be re-spec’d to include the 52L option (Start-Stop delete).  Retail orders will maintain current spec of Start-Stop as standard.
  • 22MY Transition of Mustang Mach-E Orders:
  1. All Unscheduled Retail 21MY Mustang Mach-E orders were converted to 22MY Mustang Mach-E orders.
  2. This will result in duplicate orders for same customer. Customers’ records in WBDO and eCommerce will be updated automatically. 22MY orders will be placed at 99 Priority Code.
  3. The 21MY orders will NOT schedule going forward and may be canceled by your Dealership at any time.
  4. Please update 22MY orders as required and outlined in EFC09459.
  5. See EFC09459 for complete details.
  • 21MY Bronco SIMS Recommendations – Very specific SIMS orders have been created for 21MY Bronco this week, using commodities still available at the plant for balance out.  WBDO amendment has not been shut off for unscheduled orders yet.
  • Balance to go SIMS orders have been created for 21MY F150 and 22MY Super Duty using commodities still available at the Plant.
  • 22MY Bronco Sport Big Bend Equipment Group (R9B) – To allow orders to schedule more quickly, we recommend removing the optional 18” wheel (64M).
  • OTD and Bronco Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines and Bronco, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines

Balance Out Information

• 21MY Escape Balance Out - Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, September 23.  21MY Escape PHEV is balanced out. 
  • 21MY Bronco Balance Out – Final 21MY Bronco orders were due on Thursday, September 30.  Spec changes and cancellations for scheduled orders were shut off on Thursday, September 30.
  • F-150:
    • 21MY F-150: Final 21MY F-150 orders were due on Thursday, September 30.  Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, September 30.
  • 21MY Ranger Balance Out – Final 21MY Ranger orders are due on Thursday, October 7.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 7.
  • 21MY Expedition Balance Out – Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, October 14.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 14.
  • 21MY Mustang Balance Out – Please note that the following options have balanced out for 21MY Mustang:
    • Black Painted Roof (94B)
    • Painted Over-the-top Stripe (47W) - GT500's with the Tape Stripe will have to remove the option in order to schedule.
    • Mach 1 Handling Package (60K)
  • 21MY Mustang Mach-E Balance Out – 21MY Mustang Mach-E has balanced out.

Scheduling Notes - 2022MY F-Series Super Duty

Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:

• Lariat with Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Limited

There is no information on why or how long the Adaptive Steering (60A) will be on hold for the above models.

Plant scheduling is previewing full for orders not already previewing as selected for scheduling on Thursday. Allocation for orders not previewing/selected will roll over to next week's scheduling.   

Transit scheduling has been CANCELLED for this Thursday, October 7th.   

Expedition scheduling has been CANCELLED for this Thursday, October 7th.

21MY Ranger Balance Out

• Ranger scheduling has been CANCELLED for this Thursday, October 7th.
  • Final 21MY Ranger orders are now due on Thursday, October 14.  Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Thursday, October 14.

2021MY Bronco Balance Out

If you have any Bronco allocation currently not previewing, please use the following configurations to put in enough buildable orders to fulfill your allocation for scheduling this Thursday, October 7th.

AVAILABLE:

• Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks (any transmission)
  • 2.3L Engine
  • 4 Door
  • Soft Top

Orders cannot have the following options:

• Modular Front Bumper (55G)
  • Safari Bar/Front Bumper Push Bar (68B)
  • Lux Package/Ultimate Package A (85B)
  • Paint Protection (96B)
  • Locking front axle/Front axle – Locking Differential (16H)
  • Trailer Tow (53Q)

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, October 14, Bronco, Bronco Sport, EcoSport, Expedition, Explorer, Mustang, Mach-E, and Transit will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Escape start-up scheduling will begin this Thursday, October 14th.  Since these orders were released weeks ago, please make sure all your orders are dressed accordingly for scheduling this week.
  • 22MY Mach-E Order Transition:
    1. All Unscheduled Retail 21MY Mach-E orders were converted to 22MY Mach-E orders.
    2. This will result in duplicate orders for same customer. Customers’ records in WBDO and eCommerce will be updated automatically. 22MY orders will be placed at 99 Priority Code.
    3. The 21MY orders will NOT schedule going forward and may be canceled by your Dealership at any time.
    4. Please update 22MY orders as required and outlined in EFC09459.
    5. See EFC09459 for complete details.
  • 21MY F150 balance to go SIMS orders have been created using commodities still available at the Plant.
  • 22MY Bronco Sport Big Bend Equipment Group (R9B) – To allow orders to schedule more quickly, we recommend removing the optional 18” wheel (64M).
  • OTD Vehicle Line AM Previews - We are aware that AM Previews have been turned on for OTD vehicle lines and orders may be previewing tomorrow.  However, we are NOT scheduling any OTD Fitness orders, with the exception of Edge & Escape, this Thursday, October 14th. 
  • OTD and Bronco Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines and Bronco, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines. 

Balance Out Information

·         21MY F-150:

• Final 21MY F-150 orders were due on Thursday, September 30.  Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, September 30.
    • Guard exterior paint (HN) has balanced out for the 21MY F150.
  • 21MY Ranger – Final 21MY Ranger orders are due on Thursday, October 14.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 14.
  • 21MY Expedition Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, October 21.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 21.
  • 21MY Mustang – Please note that the following options have balanced out for 21MY Mustang:
    • Painted Over-the-top Stripe (47W) - GT500's with the Tape Stripe will have to remove the option in order to schedule.
  • 21MY Escape – 21MY Escape has balanced out.
  • 21MY Bronco – 21MY Bronco has balanced out.

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, October 21, Bronco, EcoSport, Expedition, Mustang, and Ranger will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 21MY F150 balance to go SIMS orders have been created using commodities still available at the Plant.
  • OTD and Bronco Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines and Bronco, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines

Balance Out Information

• 21MY F-150:
    • Final 21MY F-150 orders were due on Thursday, September 30.  Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, September 30.
    • Guard (HN), Lead Foot (JX), Velocity Blue (E7), & Star White (AZ) exterior paints have balanced out for the 21MY F150.
  • 21MY Ranger – Final 21MY Ranger orders were due on Thursday, October 14.  Spec changes and cancellation were shut off on Thursday, October 14.
  • 21MY Expedition Final 21MY Expedition orders are due on Thursday, October 28.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, October 28.
  • 21MY Mustang – Please note that the following options have balanced out for 21MY Mustang: