ice-capades

Ford Weekly Scheduling Notes

• Ranger scheduling has been CANCELLED for this Thursday, December 2nd.  

Scheduling Notes – New York Region

• On Thursday, December 9, EcoSport, Edge, and Transit will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Mustang and Expedition Scheduling – 22MY startup scheduling for Mustang and Expedition will begin on Thursday, December 9.
  • 22MY Super Duty Scheduling:  Due to production availability, only retail orders will be eligible to schedule on Thursday, December 9.
  • 22MY Super Duty Option Availability:  For the remainder of 22MY, the following options will only be available to schedule on retail orders.  Stock orders with these options will not be selected for scheduling:
    • Spray in Bedliner (85S)
    • Fifth Wheel Prep (53W)
    • Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
    • Active Steering (60A) (optional on Lariat, King Ranch & Platinum; standard on Limited)
    • 19.5 Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) (standard on all F450 series and included on STX Pkg—17S)

Please note due to production availability, retail orders with these commodities may take several weeks to schedule.

• 22MY Bronco Scheduling:  Please make sure you are updating your 22MY orders with a valid retail Priority Code once they are confirmed by the customer.  Retail orders that are not eligible to schedule due to a “99” Priority Code, may result in dealer allocation being consumed by stock orders.
  • OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines

Balance Out Information

• 21MY Expedition – Final 21MY Expedition orders were due on Thursday, December 2.  Spec changes and cancellations have been shut off.
  • 21MY Mustang has balanced out.
Edited by ice-capades

Scheduling Notes – New York Region (Revised)

• On Thursday, December 9, EcoSport, Edge, and Transit will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Mustang and Expedition Scheduling – 22MY startup scheduling for Mustang and Expedition will begin on Thursday, December 9.
  • 22MY Super Duty SchedulingDue to production availability, only retail orders will be eligible to schedule on Thursday, December 9.
  • 22MY Super Duty Option AvailabilityFor the remainder of 22MY, the following options will only be available to schedule on retail orders.  Stock orders with these options will not be selected for scheduling:
    • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package (53W)
    • Active Steering (60A) (optional on Lariat, King Ranch & Platinum; standard on Limited)
    • 19.5 Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) (standard on all F450 series and included on STX Pkg—17S)
    • Black Appearance Package (17L) on Lariat

Please note due to production availability, retail orders with these commodities may take several weeks to schedule.

• 22MY Bronco Scheduling Please make sure you are updating your 22MY orders with a valid retail Priority Code once they are confirmed by the customer.  Retail orders that are not eligible to schedule due to a “99” Priority Code, may result in dealer allocation being consumed by stock orders.
  • OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling For OTD vehicle lines, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines. 

Balance Out Information

• 21MY Expedition – Final 21MY Expedition orders were due on Thursday, December 2.  Spec changes and cancellations have been shut off.
  • 21MY Mustang has balanced out.

• On Thursday, December 16, Bronco Sport will not be selected for scheduling.
  • EcoSport Scheduling – Due to less than optimal EcoSport AFO scheduling last week, we will be conducting a cleanup commit for Week 50 allocation on Thursday, December 16.
  • Balance to go Ranger SIMS orders have been created using commodities still available at the plant for Week 5.
  • 22MY Bronco Scheduling:  To improve your chances of scheduling retail orders, please consider removing Paint Protection Film and Towing Capability.
  • 22MY Super Duty Option Availability:  For the remainder of 22MY, the following options will only be available to schedule on retail orders.  Stock orders with these options will not be selected for scheduling:

• OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines

Balance Out Information

• 21MY Expedition – 21MY Expedition has balanced out. Spec changes and cancellations have been shut off.

• On Thursday, January 6, Bronco, Bronco Sport, EcoSport and Maverick will not be selected for scheduling.
  • Balance to go F150, Super Duty, Transit Connect Van and Transit Connect Wagon SIMS orders have been created using commodities still available at the plant for this week’s scheduling.
  • 22MY Super Duty Option Availability:  For the remainder of 2022MY, the following options will only be available to schedule on retail orders.  Stock orders with these options will not be selected for scheduling:

OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling – For OTD vehicle lines, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines

• On Thursday, January 13, Bronco, Bronco Sport, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, Mustang, Mach E and Ranger will not be selected for scheduling.
  • Since AM Dealer Previews are not valid until Wednesday of a new production month, the weekly dealer cleanup will be sent on Wednesday for Non-OTD vehicle lines.
  • 22MY Expedition Option AvailabilityPlease be advised you will not be able to enter or amend orders into the Rear Seat Entertainment System option (91D).  In addition, option 91D will not be selected for scheduling for retail or stock order.
  • 2022MY Super Duty – Please note that the Chassis (Bodies ending in E, F, G, H, L, and K) and Tremor Exterior Appearance (17Y) regional controls have been lifted.  There are no longer any Super Duty regional controls for the new wholesale. 
  • OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling For OTD vehicle lines, the Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team (CFOS) does not have any line of sight of what will be scheduling each week and the delivery timing of these vehicle lines