2022 F-350 4X4 SRW 6.7 Powerstroke

First I would just like to thank you for the service you’re providing. I know you do this on your time and just want you to know it’s appreciated. Secondly does your tracking information provide delivery ETAs? 

Order: 0410

VIN: 1FT8W3BT5NEC05575

also love rule #14!

Yes.  ETAs if/when there are any.  It is way too soon for that though at this point for you.  Please note that there a chip holds on most trucks right now.  They may start the build but not be able to finish it for a while - it is a situation right now that is still developing as I'm sure you've heard.

Scheduled to Day (2021-07-24)

8 hours ago, cyberdman said:

Yes.  ETAs if/when there are any.  It is way too soon for that though at this point for you.  Please note that there a chip holds on most trucks right now.  They may start the build but not be able to finish it for a while - it is a situation right now that is still developing as I'm sure you've heard.

Scheduled to Day (2021-07-24)

? again thank you for what you do for all of us who are obviously impatiently waiting on their new ride.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Bump for update please,

VIN      1FT8W3BT5NEC05575

As you mentioned earlier the microchip restraints, is it safe to assume once it updates to shipped it is complete with all required modules and chips? Thank you again

I can't really comment on that right now because I do not know.  I think that may still be true, but I know there is an investigation into shipping orders and having dealers complete them.  I do not know where that stands at this point.

In Transit - Received - LSW31113 (Norfolk Southern Corp )    Ramp 8P, Shelbyville Mc, KY    Jul-24-2021, 07:36 ET.

ETA  Aug-16-2021.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update, is it normal for vehicles that have window stickers say convoy be shipped via rail? Only reason I ask is I’m in East TN and it literally went right past here to go to GA. Logistics man it’s hard to grasp some times 

Yes, I mean it will be shipped convoy for the last part of the last leg.  I totally get it - shipping who can figure that out.  Packages I get at my house lately are getting shipped and sent farther away and then coming back passing me and then being delivered.

• Like 1

First off I would like to thank you for what you do. In no way is your service something we as strangers on the internet deserve, but I think I speak for myself and everyone who has asked you to track their order (even those rude ones and ones who don’t read/follow the rules) thank you very much! I think you would be a deserving salesman for anyone in this forum. And by request…. I mean as set forth by rule 14, here’s they payoff. The wait was definitely worth it!

Again, thank you!

969BFE65-AB35-45CF-85A7-D147FD364267.jpeg

F4257BD6-14E2-432D-A0DE-D5B3A52E673D.jpeg

521E3183-2079-4D26-AB90-0C3D86120FEE.jpeg

• Like 2