ice-capades

2022 Bronco Production Information

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the scheduling and production timetable for the 2021/2022MY Bronco.

• 09/03/2021 - 2021MY Fleet Final Order Date
  • 09/23/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 12/10/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date

• 09/13/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 10/14/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins
  • 12/13/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date

Thanks for the update great to get real dates!

Very helpful, thank you ice! Hope to make the ‘21 cut

13 hours ago, firemedic2714 said:

Does this mean that if we have not received a build date, then we are definitely MY22?

Not at all. Scheduling for 2021MY orders will continue for some time until the production schedule is filled. Just because you don't have a VIN number yet doesn't mean your order won't get scheduled and produced as a 2021MY. 

2022MY Bronco scheduling doesn't begin until 10/14/2021. Bronco scheduling has become complicated because of the demand and commodity issues. Give the system time to work. 

So when does production switch from my21 to my22? Is this the 9/13 date?

2 hours ago, Autigerinbham said:

So when does production switch from my21 to my22? Is this the 9/13 date?

12/13/21 is the job 1 date.

On 6/23/2021 at 5:37 AM, ice-capades said:

Not at all. Scheduling for 2021MY orders will continue for some time until the production schedule is filled. Just because you don't have a VIN number yet doesn't mean your order won't get scheduled and produced as a 2021MY. 

2022MY Bronco scheduling doesn't begin until 10/14/2021. Bronco scheduling has become complicated because of the demand and commodity issues. Give the system time to work. 

Ok great, thanks for the information.  This is my first time ordering a vehicle like the Bronco.  I used Military Auto Sales, before but it was for a vehicle already in production.  Honestly, as long as I get mine before April 2022, I'll be in good shape.  Just wish there was more info on estimated build dates for planning purposes.  Ya know?

3 hours ago, firemedic2714 said:

Ok great, thanks for the information.  This is my first time ordering a vehicle like the Bronco.  I used Military Auto Sales, before but it was for a vehicle already in production.  Honestly, as long as I get mine before April 2022, I'll be in good shape.  Just wish there was more info on estimated build dates for planning purposes.  Ya know?

Ford's dealing with basically a sold-out situation for the first year, complicated by supplier issues that will take some time to resolve. The wait will be worth it!

Thanks for the information, Ice. Also, I heard from my dealer that they were told they are getting two of their five MY21 Bronco allocations in September. He also said one of those should be mine😀. Can anybody explain how dealers are given this information? How does Ford choose which dealers are getting Broncos now and how some dealers had to wait until September to get their first Broncos. It all seems a bit confusing. 

Great information. Thank you for sharing. Can’t wait to see what will be offered for ‘22. I know with my reservation it was pointless to put in a build for ‘21. I can’t wait to see in a few weeks what my options will be for next year. 

How far in advance does dealers order guide get posted before the Sept 13th order bank open date?

Thank You

3 hours ago, Rksea said:

How far in advance does dealers order guide get posted before the Sept 13th order bank open date?

Thank You

Usually within a day before or after.

INFORMATION
New 2022 Model Year Bronco Content Announcement - Exterior Colors, Roof Options, Bumper Options

ACTION REQUESTED

• Review below Bronco Content Update effective for 2022 Model Year
  • Work with customers wanting to make updates to their order when the 2022MY order back opens

SUMMARY
We are excited to announce several content changes effective for 2022 Model Year Production. Look out for more information in the coming weeks!

2022MY Color Changes

• New Colors for 22MY: Eruption Green, Hot Pepper Red – Available on all series
  • Retired Colors after 21MY scheduled Closing: Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue Metallic, Rapid Red Metallic
  • Expanded Color Availability: Cyber Orange will be available on all series, adding Base & Big Bend for 2022MY offerings

Wildtrak Roof Options
We’ve been listening to your feedback and are excited to announce that effective with 22MY production, customers will have the option to order a soft top roof with the 4-door Wildtrak series.

Adding the soft top as an option for 4-door 2022 Wildtrak orders will help these customers get their order quicker.

We are unable to offer customers the option to switch their Wildtrak orders to soft tops for 21MY because of the complexity involved in changing standard equipment mid-model year.

Bumper Options

• New for 22MY: Capable Bumper (powder-coated steel)
    • Standard for 22MY Black Diamond and Badland orders
  • Updated for 22MY: Modular Front Bumper becomes an option on all series

ORDERING
Customers interested in switching their Wildtrak order to a soft top for 2022 model year production are able to do so when the 2022MY order bank opens. We will have more information around the process and timing in the coming weeks.

Thanks for the updates! Any idea when additional changes will be announced for the 2022 Bronco? My biggest wishlist item is rear AC vents in the 4 door Bronco, not sure if that’ll happen

I have a deposit on 2 different Bronco Sports.  One built in June waiting for a chip and the other is scheduled for delivery by the end of September.  If neither shows up by then I am going to cancel and just wait for '22's

Are these dates still valid? The Ford Authority article that circulated has everyone thinking that the MY22 order banks opening on 9/13 were bumped to “October”. Was this a bad bit of verbiage in reference to the MY22 scheduling starting in Oct? Will those of us with pending MY21 orders still be able to walk into the dealer on 9/13 and update it to complete submission for the updated MY22 order? Just curious if anyone has a bit more of a solid answer here while we wait to see what happens next week.

10 minutes ago, Jazer said:

Are these dates still valid? The Ford Authority article that circulated has everyone thinking that the MY22 order banks opening on 9/13 were bumped to “October”. Was this a bad bit of verbiage in reference to the MY22 scheduling starting in Oct? Will those of us with pending MY21 orders still be able to walk into the dealer on 9/13 and update it to complete submission for the updated MY22 order? Just curious if anyone has a bit more of a solid answer here while we wait to see what happens next week.

Those dates are still valid per the latest FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) where Ford releases the production timetables for all vehicles. If there's a change, it'll be listed in a future FDNB which is released on Friday's and available by Monday mornings. I post the updates as they're available. 

Anyone know the status on the Michigan Truck Bronco inventory which has filled numerous storage yards all around the plant? Any timeline on their release...and is it mainly for chips....or other supply issues?

2 hours ago, bobbyd said:

Anyone know the status on the Michigan Truck Bronco inventory which has filled numerous storage yards all around the plant? Any timeline on their release...and is it mainly for chips....or other supply issues?

Its mostly just the hard tops which are being replaced as we speak and should start shipping next week.

1 hour ago, akirby said:

Its mostly just the hard tops which are being replaced as we speak and should start shipping next week.

Thanks!

On 9/8/2021 at 9:19 AM, ice-capades said:

Those dates are still valid per the latest FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) where Ford releases the production timetables for all vehicles. If there's a change, it'll be listed in a future FDNB which is released on Friday's and available by Monday mornings. I post the updates as they're available. 

So are the order banks actually open today? I’ve heard nothing from anyone, nor my dealer.

1 hour ago, Snowdogyyz said:

So are the order banks actually open today? I’ve heard nothing from anyone, nor my dealer.

The 2022 Bronco Order Guide has not been released yet and the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is not open yet. The 2022 Bronco specifications have not been loaded into the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. 

The 2022 Bronco Order Guide has still not been released and the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is not open. The 2022 Bronco specifications have not been loaded into the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system.

I'll post an update as soon as there's more information available.