Super Duty Deals!! If you found a deal, post it here!

Unfortunately the deal is over but I ordered my Bak Revolver X4s tonneau cover because they had a sale that included a $100 prepaid visa card. That’s what spurred the idea. I know Im not the only one shopping for deals looking to save a few bucks. Might as well share the deals with other fellow forum members.

37 minutes ago, Tremordreaming said:

Unfortunately the deal is over but I ordered my Bak Revolver X4s tonneau cover because they had a sale that included a $100 prepaid visa card. That’s what spurred the idea. I know Im not the only one shopping for deals looking to save a few bucks. Might as well share the deals with other fellow forum members.

The Bak Revolver is a great tonneau! Had one on a Ram 1500 for years. You'll like it. ? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cackalacky said:

I would suggest you find a forum outside of this one that is more specific to model or trim.   I belong to one for SD Tremors and we do a group buy every month    this month is the MBRP Exhaust at a discount  

I also belong to that one. Another great forum! That forum was how I heard of this one actually. My thinking was that most all accessories are compatible with all Super Duties and I noticed a lot of people that like me are lurking around on these forums while waiting for there new trucks or just enjoy the wealth of knowledge on these forums. But we should definitely start a similar thread on Tremors.com also. I snagged up a Banks peddle monster from a group buy on that site as well.

• Like 1