Sync3 Sirus apps issue

escape20

I have a 2020 escape titanium Hybrid

I am having issues with the Sync system.which starred about 6 weeks ago

My traffic maps an Apps do not work most of the time.

When i look on my Apps screen for Sirius it shows music is subscribed, but all of the other applications come up as unavailable

Traffic

Gas prices

Weather

Sports

etc.

Once in a while they all turn green and everything works properly

I keep calling Sirius and they promises technical support will call me, but they never do.

I notices that my mothers 2020 escape SEL is doing the same thing.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

I am thinking its not a car/SYNC issue since 2 different vehicles are doing it.

This is apparently a bug with the latest version of the SYNC 3 software (3.4.21020).  There is a TSB (21-2150) that will roll back to 3.4.20136 - the dealer can perform the rollback using the "Sync 3 Universal Thumb Drive."  There are methods out there to rollback yourself, but proceed with caution.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2020 Forde Edge Titanium and have several same issues as you shared. I did a Master Reset, been with the Sirius Technical Team and we tried all we could. They recommended to take to dealer and suggest it may be acoonection issues with the infotainment Navigation system. I took it to the dealer, have to bring it back on a all day for them to have it to take it apart and look at the pin modules. It was working fine up until Mid June. Yesterday was able to access all the travel link XM apps, today, nothing!,  would love to hear more feedback. I am also having screen freeze issues on my radio where I have to do a soft reset way too many times the past week. I even updated my software on home wifi for sync. issues still remain.