What is everyone using for mud flaps on their Single Rear Wheel Trucks. Mine is in Transit. My wife is looking at novelty mud flaps and I been rolling my eyes at her.

858FDFD3-BDA4-45F2-A31E-27D7BDCC7210.jpeg

Duraflap for the win!  This will be my 4th Superduty with Duraflaps.  They are great, don't break the bank and hold up amazingly.

I have Husky Liners mud flaps for ours, but haven’t had time to install them yet.  I will also hang some bigger mud flaps under the rear bumper to protect the front of the trailers.

I just heard from Duraflap that they have a 15% off sale this weekend, so some great savings as well as great mud flaps!

Direct from Duraflap.com

On 9/4/2021 at 6:32 PM, Can-AmRider said:

What is everyone using for mud flaps on their Single Rear Wheel Trucks. Mine is in Transit. My wife is looking at novelty mud flaps and I been rolling my eyes at her.

858FDFD3-BDA4-45F2-A31E-27D7BDCC7210.jpeg

I have the heavy duty gator backs on my 17 F250

that I’m taking off snd putting on my 22 f350 when it comes they have held up great after 4 years and are about a 1/2 thick rubber with a heavy duty stainless steel frame that hold them on  !!! 

8 hours ago, Stanggt24 said:

I have the heavy duty gator backs on my 17 F250

that I’m taking off snd putting on my 22 f350 when it comes they have held up great after 4 years and are about a 1/2 thick rubber with a heavy duty stainless steel frame that hold them on  !!! 

Had Weather Techs on my last 2 Aluminum body trucks. Ordered these yesterday I think these will good with whole package of things I have to add to her.

589BEFC6-4970-43F4-8771-845FB60CC86B.jpeg

5 Star kick backs for mid flaps - 13” wide.  Black on Black.

42 minutes ago, Odin said:

5 Star kick backs for mid flaps - 13” wide.  Black on Black.

You will love them dealer put them on and said they were hard to install but after they were on I think they were selling me a bill of goods they don’t look that bad to do !!! Also installing my Retrax power xr tonneau cover and my weather tech floor mats and my rear and front plow.  Also bought a set of heated windshield wipers that are great for cold weather climate when u get ice storms doesn’t build up at all !!!! 

Got the factory flaps ordered on ours. With all these aftermarket ones mentioned, got me wondering if there’s something wrong with the OE ones?

OE ones on my Cousin's 2022 F350 CCSB are short and don't really provide much protection.....  That is what I love about the duraflaps they have regular and long to give the best protection.

If everything goes good I will upload pictures of my truck with the Gatorbacks I have to install. Showed up yesterday, today it got PDI and Line-X liner, next 2 days getting a couple other things done before I pick it up on Friday.

06E718F0-BF27-4CFA-BF07-B1894ED61394.jpeg

Edited by Can-AmRider